Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
An Apache and a Mystic for sale for 2K each!  Buy both and guy will cut you a deal... >

An Apache and a Mystic for sale for 2K each! Buy both and guy will cut you a deal...

Notices

An Apache and a Mystic for sale for 2K each! Buy both and guy will cut you a deal...

Old 02-27-2017, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts
Default An Apache and a Mystic for sale for 2K each! Buy both and guy will cut you a deal...

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/5990127352.html
I'm selling my RC Boats, as my son no longer wants to race them. These boats are professionally built and are extremely FAST. These boats run on 93 Octane Gas and have a 2/Stroke engine. Not a toy to give to a kid without supervision

1) Yellow Apache V-Hull (58") has a bored out 30.5cc engine in excellent condition with powder coated hardware. This engine is producing 5-6HP and runs in the low 60's. The paint job alone was 800.00 when we first built it, all airbrushed. Included is a $400.00 4PLS Radio. Asking 2,000.00

2) Blue Mystic Cat Hull, (55") runs a 30.5cc bored out engine in excellent condition with Billet aluminum Hardware. This engine produces 5-6HP too, and runs in the mid 60's. I will include a new 4PLS Radio with this purchase as well. Asking 2,000.00

I have had a great time running these boats with my son, however, he no longer has the passion for it. I just don't have the time to keep going to the lake on weekends. Excellent hobby and family time opportunity!!

Both boats run perfectly and are in brand new condition.

I'm asking $2K for each, but if you take both, I will make you a deal.

Thanks, Andy 305-794-2509
Old 02-27-2017, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Bored motors=big power=more problems. No dyno sheets, can't determine if they're 5 or 6 horsepower, and speed is listed as "60s", but no GPS evidence..... Definitely a boat ad! LOL

Also, HobbyKing has 2630kv electric outboard for $75/ea.... I bet with the seller's son getting older, that's the route he's going....