If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi guys... Linn's here I am not myself, yet but I hope to be shortly. I am going to live, the reports of my demise were false although there are some who would like it. You know who you are what are you going to do to try to kill me now? I didn't acomplish it myself.

I was riding my bike on the Ho Chi Minn trails last week. Decided that I would look the wrong way while near the bayou on the orange trail. This ended up with me going down the bayou with my bike attached. I twisted my knee pretty bad (mild torn acl), and got a bad puncture wound in my back from a stump that I landed on and stayed on until the morning. I tried calling for some help from two of the other riders that were riding the trail that evening, but no one heard me. Josh Baker was kind enough to be jogging the trail in the morning and helped get me out of there and to the hospital. Thanks Josh for the help! I will tell you that staying in Memorial Park overnight is not a pleasent experience, but that is what I get for riding the trails late at night.

I don't know how high the embankment is, but I am going to go measure it. And it was 46 stiches, the big killer though has been the infection from that stump, they were quite worried about it. And it is quite painful to have the thing cleaned, even with the locals that they give you.

Registered Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    Powerboat Freak,,Cold Beer, Hot Women
    Houston, TX

29scarab , Shawn here!!

Sorry to hear about what happen. Especially in that park! Hope you get well soon! Still have the AT running or what? I'm still in Michigan and yea its starting to get cold already!! After being home down south its hard to adjust to the early weather!!

Take care bro,

Gold Member Gold Member liquid asset's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Wellcraft Gran Sport 3400
    Haslet, TX,USA
    Linn, keep in touch with the Baja Board, we are praying for you, P.M. me and clue me in on the gossip when you feel better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12