Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Lake Oconee, first annual poker run to benefit the Shriners hospital for kids >

Lake Oconee, first annual poker run to benefit the Shriners hospital for kids

Notices

Lake Oconee, first annual poker run to benefit the Shriners hospital for kids

Old 03-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Lake Oconee, first annual poker run to benefit the Shriners hospital for kids

First annual 2017 lake oconee poker run. All boaters welcome deck boats to pontoon and performance. Sponsored by justice marine and pinnacle credit union. Donations suggested and needed to play poker. We will have five stops on our wonderful lake. All funds collected will be donated to the shriners hospital for children. Lunch at ga butts bbq on the water will be provide .Arp 29 2017 , drivers meeting at 10 am ,finishing and final card at five .We will depart and finish up at sugar creek marina.Tee shirts available , both men’s and ladies . Feel free to call me for more info Chris Justice @ justice marine 706 485 4063 . Lets come and co mingle with all boaters and raise some money for a great cause . I can help with needed boat parking here at the dealership. No boats longer than 30.5 feet allowed on our lake and no toilets. Come on and help us make a difference in a life and have fun doing it . hf...
Old 03-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Registered

If I can answer any questions or help out ,give me a call . This is our first attempt at a boating event to raise funds for the shriners hospital for kids . Come on down to Ga. and lets go burn some gas . Chris Justice 478 451 9186 cell.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:55 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Maybe put this under the Poker Run Section to possible get more looks.

The Shriners sure give out a lot help to kids in need and their families.

Last edited by BUP; 03-15-2017 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-25-2017, 01:03 PM
Registered

WE now have the okay to have large boats at this event on April 29 ,2017 .thanks Chris Justice