If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dealer

I was told by someone who once owned/sold?, one of the supposed two 47's that were built with trip 1000's, I think 92', that they were not all they were cracked up to be. The one I am thinking of was white with red and blue trim If I remember right. It was sold about three years ago, then I did see its twin which was red for sale in Powerboat a month or so ago down in Atlanta. Midnight

32 Fever- If you want a great deal on a used Fountain, tell me what you want, and what you are looking to pay. Chad

Flemington, N.J. U.S.A
    Hey midnight , I would like a 2000 or newer 42 or a 47 with stagered 900's and 6's for around $25k ! I would consider triple power if I have to . I can't go anymore $$ right now I'm buying a house and a motor home !

Let me know what you have .... THanks ,JOE

just bustin ya !!

My Boats:
    98 42 fountain twin 500's
    Chesterfield Mo/Loto
    hey midnightrider im curious as to what the guy had to say about the 47 with triple 1000's, poor handling? poor quality? or what.

Boot- If you'll go $30k, I could swing you into a 99 42 Indy with a pair of Stagged 1300 Sterling's on 6's, But it does need a trailer . MIdnight Oh and a another 8 $30k payments

As far as the 47 report, I was told it was extremely tempermental(unreliable), and slow, It didn't even run 100 they said. But who knows, maybe the set-up was in left field.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12