Looking for THAT letter...... >

Looking for THAT letter......

Notices

Looking for THAT letter......

Old 04-25-2017, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for THAT letter......

Can't remember where I saw it, but does anybody have a copy of that letter boaters post about the boating season is short, and my investment is large, blah, blah, blah...... so please don't invite me to your summer event...... etc

Thank you in advance.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 04-25-2017, 01:23 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

If one of my friends sent me a letter like that is throw dog*$&+ all over his stupid boat.
Old 04-25-2017, 01:26 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If one of my friends sent me that, I'd probably skip my own event and go boating with him
Old 04-25-2017, 10:31 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

When people ask me to go to a wedding I usually say I'll just catch your next one.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:10 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by webb70
Can't remember where I saw it, but does anybody have a copy of that letter boaters post about the boating season is short, and my investment is large, blah, blah, blah...... so please don't invite me to your summer event...... etc

Thank you in advance.
You must not have kids. T-Ball, soccer, lacrosse, birthday parties.........never ends. I paid my dues, now my time is mostly mine.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:39 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave M
You must not have kids. T-Ball, soccer, lacrosse, birthday parties.........never ends. I paid my dues, now my time is mostly mine.
Birthday parties are never ending, especially when your kids are 3&5 and everyone in the class is invited to every birthday party...... 25 kids in each of my kids classes not to even mention all of our friends outside of school and there is just about 1 a week......
Old 04-26-2017, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by seafordguy
Birthday parties are never ending, especially when your kids are 3&5 and everyone in the class is invited to every birthday party...... 25 kids in each of my kids classes not to even mention all of our friends outside of school and there is just about 1 a week......
bro don't even get me started. My wife has a large family and kiddos are grandbabies 19 and 20 for her parents. EVERY FREAKING WEEKEND!!!!
Old 04-26-2017, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

I never understood why my parents wouldn't let me play baseball as a kid, but I played ice hockey..... now my son has the same rule. No summer sports lol. Way better experience water skiing and hanging out with my dad than picking my nose in right field. Only way we're showing up to a birthday party or something in the summer is if it's raining.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:02 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
When people ask me to go to a wedding I usually say I'll just catch your next one.
My sister was marrying a guy that I thought was a loser. She scheduled the wedding on the west coast of Florida at some place that would give her a free hotel room since every single guest was coming from the other side of Florida and would obviously need to stay overnight. This was a beach wedding, very informal and they simply picked a place on a map for a destination. It happened to be the Jacksonville Poker Run weekend.........I made the poker run, missed the wedding. Marriage lasted about 4 1/2 years.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.