Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Great work from a powdercoater and OSO member >

Great work from a powdercoater and OSO member

Notices

Great work from a powdercoater and OSO member

Old 05-24-2017, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi it's been a while since i have been on OSO but could not resist when i saw powder coating to mention that my business is selling great replacement filters for a manufacturer for the powder and dust collection market, i have sold to other OSO members at good discounts so let me know if you want any info, if not no worries. thanks Donna
Old 05-24-2017, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Donna
Your inbox is full, I'm interested so please get back to me when its convenient for you

Paul
Old 05-24-2017, 03:35 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Hi it's been a while since i have been on OSO but could not resist when i saw powder coating to mention that my business is selling great replacement filters for a manufacturer for the powder and dust collection market, i have sold to other OSO members at good discounts so let me know if you want any info, if not no worries. thanks Donna
Donna is the best! I've been buying from her for years.
Old 05-24-2017, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks Bubba, I have been thinking about checking in with you to see if you needed anything sorry for the
Old 05-27-2017, 10:46 AM
Registered

Not in the budget this year but, wondering what an approximate price to powdercoat an tubular swim platform would be? Have a 36 Baja.
Old 05-27-2017, 02:27 PM
Registered

Rollwithit
If the platform is in good condition ( aluminum isn't pitted etc) we would chemically strip the old Coating,sandblast it, phosphate treat the bare material and apply an epoxy primer. If the topcoat color is a solid tone i.e. White, blue, red etc the price would be 450..00 to 500.00.. if the topcoat is two step such as a candy color, an anodized color ( yes we have powder that looks like anodize ) the price would increase about 75-100.00
Old 05-27-2017, 03:21 PM
Registered

Here is a powder coat red anodize
Old 05-27-2017, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Paul powder coated our new exhaust system on our new to us 38 Cig T.G. Totally AWESOME! results.
Old 05-31-2017, 08:54 PM
Registered

Looks sharp. The platform on my boat is in pretty good condition for a 98 boat. There are a couple of spots where there is a little bit of bumps under the coating. I will definitely keep you guys in mind when its time to get the job done. Thanks.
Old 11-29-2017, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm gonna bump this up and give a big shoutout to Paul and the crew at Southeast Fabrication! I needed some welding done on my F650 and thought of them, even though its probably outside the normal work that they do. He gladly took the job, did it the next day, and completely overdelivered! Instead of touching up some welds, he fabbed up some new brackets and gussets, re-aligned a lot of stuff, and beefed up some other areas that weren't even a problem (yet). Extremely fair pricing and customer service that you just don't find in South Florida. I will be back with some more work, probably going to re-powdercoat a bunch of parts on my boat.

BTW he was nice enough to give us a tour of his shop, he has the equipment to fabricate just about anything you can imagine, so it goes way beyond powdercoating!

-Tom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.