Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
KAAMA's day on the water!!!!! >

KAAMA's day on the water!!!!!

Notices

KAAMA's day on the water!!!!!

Old 10-12-2002, 11:41 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Glad to hear that you are in the water. And here I am unbolting my engines to come out this week.
Old 10-13-2002, 12:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

KAAMA,
I'm happy to hear all went well. I bet you’re the first one in the water next season. I hope we get some Indian summer yet this year. It's not looking good so far.
Dan
Old 10-13-2002, 10:06 AM
Registered

Great to hear your officially back on the water Mark, will look forward to seeing it in person this coming season......get some pic's posted.....Fred
Old 10-13-2002, 10:44 AM
Registered

Fred, you're missing the main reason why KAAMA doesn't splash until this time of year- the rest of us roundheads aren't out there to get in his way. It's like the old saying; LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF MY WAY! Anyone got fast enough film to even get a photo of the KAAMA?
Old 10-13-2002, 12:11 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAA
I do know both feeling you had. The one before you launch and the one when you really don't want to pull it out of the water yet. I can see you coming up the channel now, picking the bugs out of your teeth. I'm surprised you didn't go to the restarant were we had lunch that day,tie up, prop your feet up and have the twins keep bringing you cranberry juice and stare it it the rest of the night.
Here I am at work on a sunday thinking about how much fun you are having skipping across those 8'- 12' footers that are up there today. " NOT "
Give it some thought and take it down to New Orleans with us for the SBI Worlds. Splash some salt. Ya BABY Catch you later Doug
Old 10-13-2002, 02:51 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE
Come on Shawn,quit kissing up,It sounded more like a Yugo with one dead cylinder Plus you forgot to mention the one other thing
Just messin with ya Mark
CONGRATS,Sounded GREAT
Steve
32 Fever,where the hell did ya go?????
We went North. We hung out with HyperActive and a 34 PQ off Rocky Gap in 45' of water. It's not often you can raft boats in Lake MI! Just about everyone played hookie on Friday We were out till sunset and spent the night on the boat in St Joe. Went to New Buffalo for lunch Sat. Then came back a tad late and had to run about 60-65 cruise to beat the rain. We got soaked at the launch ramp. Off all the times the boat doesn't settle on the trailer just right.... (Kaama said you went to Michigan City???? Was Maria with you, didn't see her in the truck...)

We were out to see Kaama on Friday and see him back out on Saturday. On Friday, he kept saying "huh? what? huh?" On Saturday, he kept having to remove his ear plugs to hear Sure sounds good (& loud). I think it will quiet down in the cockpit once you get the "hood" on her.

Oh, and that AT idles fast. We got dusted in the channel's no-wake zone. Not many boats pass us that are actually going no wake speed. Seems like the KAAMA does about 25 at idle

Mark
Old 10-13-2002, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Hold fast gang----DonziMitch will be here with pictures any time now. He was there today (Sunday) with his digital camera and took a few shots of my engines, dash, and boat. The boat is still EXTEMELY dirty yet so I was directing and editing every angle he was shooting.

I was running 32" blades (Bravo One) on Friday and Saturday. Today I tried some 30" blades that I have. I did throttle up the boat to 5600rpm and it responded with no problem...it was THERE like RIGHT NOW! I only held it there for a second just to get an idea where it was at. We definately have some prop testing to do yet. The 32's are probably going to be the ticket when it comes to speed for my power/application.

Crazyhorse and Dyno met me at the DNR launch in Holland and then DonziMitch pulled up in his Zodiac---cool boat little boat Mitch. Anyway, my mechanic and I went for a test run on Lake Macatawa and the Starboard engine is running too hot. I think it's a thermostat sticking so I'll be getting a new one.

Mitch, where are you.....I say; where are you with them pictures son?
Old 10-13-2002, 05:17 PM
Registered

I here
Attached Thumbnails KAAMA's day on the water!!!!!-105-0563_img.jpg  
Old 10-13-2002, 05:21 PM
Registered

Attached Thumbnails KAAMA's day on the water!!!!!-105-0562_img.jpg  
Old 10-13-2002, 05:22 PM
Registered

Attached Thumbnails KAAMA's day on the water!!!!!-105-0563_img.jpg  

Quick Reply: KAAMA's day on the water!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.