ISO marine engine builder Charlotte NC >

ISO marine engine builder Charlotte NC

Notices

ISO marine engine builder Charlotte NC

Old 06-25-2017, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ISO marine engine builder Charlotte NC

I'm looking for recommendations on marine engine builders in the Charlotte NC area. I have 2 shortblock motors that are need of a refresh or possibly more. Once that's complete, I'll need the engines reassembled. At this point, I'm only interested in a respected marine engine builder who does top notch work and can have a reasonable turnaround time. I'm running into issues finding someone that can get to it in a timely manner. For clarity, I'm Not in search of a rigger. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to cross-post this in other forums and hopefully someome will chime in with a great lead. Thank you for your time.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ben mills
I'm looking for recommendations on marine engine builders in the Charlotte NC area. I have 2 shortblock motors that are need of a refresh or possibly more. Once that's complete, I'll need the engines reassembled. At this point, I'm only interested in a respected marine engine builder who does top notch work and can have a reasonable turnaround time. I'm running into issues finding someone that can get to it in a timely manner. For clarity, I'm Not in search of a rigger. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to cross-post this in other forums and hopefully someome will chime in with a great lead. Thank you for your time.
Is South GA close enough?
Old 06-25-2017, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 315 Likes on 172 Posts

if you are willing to travel 6 to 7 hours, you won't do better then Eddie Young of Young Performance who is near Nashville TN.

Padraig
Old 06-25-2017, 08:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,291 Likes on 446 Posts

mike ledford, local in charolette
Old 06-25-2017, 11:32 PM
Registered

Received 513 Likes on 305 Posts

Mark Rinda is in SC. He's on this forum as MER. Always seems to post good solid advice. Praises from those who have used him.
Contact, M.E.R. Performance Marine, Little River area of Myrtle Beach, SC