If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yamaha Raptors?

Check out A friend of mine owns the place, he custom built a raptor and i believe it is still posted on his site. Think it had turbo, NOS, the whole nine yards. Never seen it run, but they said nothing could touch it.

Platinum Member Platinum Member mcollinstn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 F311SR1

The Grizzly is in Nashville area.
    I see London, I see France...

My Boats:
    320 VELOCITY

I HAVE A 2004 trx 450 R and it is the best out of all of the quads that I have owned and ridden,I have owned a Banshee,and 2 suzukis and a couple of 400 EX Hondas and I can tell you other than not having electric start it is buy far the best running Quad I have ever ridden,I have recently installed the HRC kit and it just made it that much better,buy one you will not be disapointed,I guarentee it.

I'm glad you raced Mx because so did everyone and their brother. I admit a stock raptor is a very bad handling quad, horrible. I have a +3+1 gibson long travel front end with a ct pipe and durablue x33 axle. I am still not sure how you freaks get a kick out of thinking a banshee is some great bike, it's ****. My friends have very fast cannondales that would smoke a banshee but yet somehow my raptor has a tad bit more top end?

I would be curious to ride a new yzf450 or honda crf450, those probably cruise.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234