Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Kenwortth Hauler (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/34826-kenwortth-hauler.html)

SummerObsession 10-14-2002 03:05 PM

One other thing, this truck has a receiver hitch as well as 5th wheel plate.
We have pulled a jet-ski trailer withit before-got some looks on that one!;) :cool:

SummerObsession 10-14-2002 03:21 PM

There is a lot of interest in this rig, and I need to sell it VERY soon.

Also for those who are after the "light" version of this rig, I also have a 1994 Kodiak with a 12' conversion box.
specs:
1994 Kodiak 70,000 miles
3116 cat 210hp, now 240hp
6speed fully synchronized trans. (drives and shifts like a pickup)
Air ride cab and box
Air brakes
Show polished Alcoa wheels
12 box by Elite trailers in Amarillo, Texas
Aero-box (no doghouse bunk above cab)
Heavy front and rear axles
sculpted walls on interior
roof air/heat
gas gen set (water cooled)
Interior sports 4 captain chairs and a bunk bed (basically bare)
Will post pics next day or so.

I would like to sell outright or trade for new or like new crew cab diesel dually that is loaded.

SummerObsession 10-15-2002 08:18 AM

OK, 60,000 for the Kenworth
28,000 for the Kodiak.

boot 10-15-2002 10:23 AM

THats a good deal !
SummerObsession sent me pictures of the KW the other day . I am looking for that type of truck . I just can't make up my mind if I want a bigger motor home body with no 5th wheel or if i want that size and style . I originaly wanted about a 24' body but thats a lot to get around with a 40' boat behind it . That truck is nice and is cheap for what it is . Their are none availible anywhere for under 100k .
And new ones ,,
FORGET IT !! they start at $150k ! I was in one that was $375k and it was used too . :eek:
Good luck selling it John . It is a nice unit . I just can't make up my mind yet . Maybe I need to come see it in person . That usualy does it . How far away from a major airport are you ? JOE

boot 10-15-2002 10:26 AM

Besides , A good pickup is going to cost you around $40k ! For another 20k you got a real truck ! And a major head turner !:D

SummerObsession 10-15-2002 10:27 AM

How far away from a major airport are you
Merely a phone call away...:D :D

Denver is closest, but Wichita, Kansas City, and Amarillo, TX. are not any further.
When you are in the MIDDLE of nowhere, it's the same distance to anywhere!;)

SummerObsession 10-15-2002 10:28 AM

Plus, I can pick you up at any of those and fly you out here....have plane, will travel!:D

boot 10-15-2002 10:29 AM

Hey John , Send me some pictures of the kodiac . I may have a serious customer for it . send them to > [email protected]

SummerObsession 10-15-2002 10:31 AM

pics on the way tomorrow am, if that works. If we can get a great deal on the Kodiak, the KW price might come down ya know!:D ;)

SummerObsession 10-15-2002 10:31 AM

And, I will deliver them both. What a guy I am!

I guess when I win the Key West trip I will be heading to Florida anyway:D :)