OT: We need some help in the DC area... SNIPER >

OT: We need some help in the DC area... SNIPER

Notices

OT: We need some help in the DC area... SNIPER

Old 10-15-2002, 07:23 AM
Charter Member #590
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Isn't there already a $500,000 bounty on this jackass?

HAPPY HUNTING!
Old 10-15-2002, 07:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I too can't believe this is happening...It's one of the most senseless, most cruel acts that someone can do. This piece of **** needs to be taken down and tortured! It must be unreal living with this kind of fear and I feel for all those victims and those who have to do their business fearing every stop they make!
Old 10-15-2002, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

I don't think it's a .50cal he's using. Depending on how far this coward's shots are, if it's windy out, he may not be so apt to killing someone---especially if he's into the "one shot-one kill" routine. The .223 Rem (5.56mm) 55 grain bullet is basically a super high velocity .22 caliber cartridge, but is still highly sensetive to windy conditions.

One thing we DONT need is all the politicians jumping on some band wagon wanting to take our guns away over all this. They just need to take this dude out ASAP!
Old 10-15-2002, 08:13 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 939 Likes on 471 Posts

If this bastard wasnt such a d#@$ Head for doing this i'd say send him over and let him get BinLaden if he's this good!!

On the other hand what has happend thus far, he should be skinned alive and rolled around in salt!

And while we are on this.....can someone please explain why we keep prisoners with life terms alive? Whats the point? So they can spend the rest of their lives basicly running some prison? ****, if the state they are in doesnt have the death penelty then ship them out to TX or some other state and use some of the thousands of dollars spent on keeping this scum alive to help TX pay for the electric bill! What a waste of space, time, and money for the rest of the state/nation! arrgghhh....i'm done venting..

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 10-15-2002, 09:03 AM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I am not a very political person, and I dont even own a gun. But this is making me think its time to purchase one. One thing I DO believe in is the death penalty. Why do they use hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep these people in prison for life or even MULTIPLE life sentences and not fry them in "ole' sparky"? If we as a country had more balls to actually back up what we say in our own country with the death penalty and just tougher all around penalties then I do believe that crime would drop in this country quickly. Look at other countries in this world that are as advanced will little or no crime at all. Japan is on of those countries, England is another... I am not saying that there is NO crime there, but no where near as much as here! Public execution would be a good thing as well, I say we start with this azzhole shooting people.

K... guess thats it...hmmm I feel better

Last edited by ChrisK; 10-15-2002 at 09:07 AM.
Old 10-15-2002, 05:05 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

His shots have been between 100 and 200 yards-easy with a .223 and a scope. What I don't understand is that someone supposedly saw him last night get out oof the van, shoot, and then get back in. WHY THE F@CK DIDN"T THEY FOLLOW HIM????? I don't expect anyone to take him on, but following from a few hundred feet back would not be that difficult-and I know every idiot on the road has a cell phone-the police would have been there in minutes.

As for Japan and the U.K.-their crime rates have gone up as they have tried to ban more and more guns. Repeat after me-GUNS SAVE LIVES!!!
Old 10-15-2002, 06:11 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Let the DC and Goergetown gangs at him. Won't make it to breakfast (it's 7:10 p.m. now). This faulker deserves the worst punnishment we can give him. Gas chamber? Nope. Lethal injection, too easy. Electric chair? Only on low voltage for a VERY LONG TIME. I say bring back public hangings or stonings and lets all have a whack at him!!! Faulker!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2002, 06:14 PM
Registered

Originally posted by 105mph_38_2003
There was an article in the paper today saying that they think it might possibly be an ex-serviceman that feels he was done wrong by his country. Who else would have the ability to pull off this kind of $hit??
I would bet he is an ex-serviceman, now does some type of maintence for something, hence the white van.
Old 10-15-2002, 06:15 PM
Registered

TROUTLY...You have hit the nail on the head! The news has confirmed your estimated distances...(you may be giving the shooter more credit than he deserves though, yours are a little looong)...This guy is DEFINITELY gonna get caught & I think he will die by SUICIDE...SUICIDE BY COP!!! GOOD RIDDANCE!!! He has been watching the news too. There was a guy on one of the news station that was talking about how the sniper has been proving the theories about where & when he will strike again by changing his "pattern"... BTW...I think it's TWO guys working together....
Old 10-15-2002, 06:17 PM
Registered

Originally posted by insptech
WHY THE F@CK DIDN"T THEY FOLLOW HIM?????

Repeat after me-GUNS SAVE LIVES!!! [/B]
I would have gone after him, or if i ever saw something like that, i hope i go after the bad guy.

guns save lives, amazing how that works, how many % of guns in houses will be used against their owner?

Quick Reply: OT: We need some help in the DC area... SNIPER

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.