Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT: Oh those nutty Democrats !!! >

OT: Oh those nutty Democrats !!!

Notices

OT: Oh those nutty Democrats !!!

Old 10-17-2002, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking OT: Oh those nutty Democrats !!!

A partially crippled Libertarian came into a bar and with difficulty,
hoisted his bad leg over the bar stool, pulled himself up and asked for a sip of whiskey. He looked down the bar and asked, "Is that Jesus down there?" The bartender nodded and the Libertarian told him to give Jesus a whiskey also.

The next patron was an ailing Republican with a hunched back and slowness of movement. He shuffled up to the barstool and asked for a glass of wine. He also looked down the bar and asked if that was Jesus. The bartender nodded and the republican said to give Him a glass of wine also.

The third patron, a democrat, swaggered in and said "Barkeep, give me a cold beer. Hey, is that Jesus down there?" The barkeep nodded, and the democrat told him to give Jesus a cold one too.

As Jesus got up to leave, he walked over and touched the Libertarian and said, "For your kindness, you are healed!" The libertarian felt the strength come back to his leg, and he got up and danced a jig to the door.

Jesus touched the republican and said, "For your kindness you are healed!" The republican felt his back straighten. He danced with joy and did a flip.

As Jesus walked toward the democrat, the democrat jumped back and exclaimed, "Don't touch me, I'm drawing disability !!"

Old 10-17-2002, 10:43 AM
Jan
Member "69" Charter #70
Charter Member

Talking

Jan
Old 10-17-2002, 01:34 PM
Registered

HEY RISKTAKER...I don't know where you come up with these things but keep 'em coming!!! BTW...If you sell as many policies as you have jokes...you must be a rich man!!! That is of course if you can keep your loss ratio down...I hope you don't insure Peter & Dan...HAHA...I'm just bustin' em...BTW2...Anything new on that front??? BTW3...Did you see the ski/snowmobile package that WINNILAKERS is putting on at the BEACON motel @ LOON MTN??? It's a pretty good deal....
Old 10-17-2002, 02:49 PM
Registered

Hey 'toy

Haven't heard anything about the Winnisaga... , but still looking. hadn't seen info on the Loon Mt. package. YOu know where I can get it??
Old 10-17-2002, 02:57 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Old 10-17-2002, 06:26 PM
Allan4

Ahhhhhhh, niiiiiccceeee.........

Old 10-17-2002, 06:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 10-17-2002, 09:03 PM
Registered

RISKTAKER...Go to www.winnilakers.com & register/sign up as a member & you should be good to go...It's a freebie so what's to lose...I'll bet you know most of the cast of characters from the lake anyways...Check out the forum & you'll see what I mean...They seem to be a "merry" bunch with some pretty nice boats...It's a good local site.........................Figures it takes a Massh*le to tell the Cowhampsha boy what's going on in his own back yard...hahaha...If you want some real "drama",...go www.winnipesaukee.com for some real down home *****en about everything on the lake...It's pretty close to snowmobile time so that should be the ***** d' jour...In the summa it's them damn cigarette boats out there actually using & having a good time out on THEIR lake........
Old 10-18-2002, 05:04 AM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts

Good one