If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member since the start Charter Member
    Illinois & Florida
    I own one that I purchased new a couple of months ago. It has the same graphics as shown above. It has a SS prop, swim
    platform, bimini top and portable head unit. The boat only has 5 fresh water hours on it. The trailer is made by Eagle and was painted to match the electric blue on the boat. The trailer also has a swing out tongue. I installed a Eagle tire carrier with a matching chrome wheel and Goodyear Marathon tire. I used the boat twice and both times it ran great. If anyone is interested I would sell the entire package for $28,500.00 I also have an extra graphic package should the ones on the boat get scratched. The boat really does perform as stated above. It is a bullet proof little rocket. The reason I'm selling it is because I am buying my friends H2X with only 15 hours on it. Can't pass up that deal!!!

My Boats:
    2000, BatBoat B24
    San Diego, CA
    That is a beautiful boat for the money. I agree that it is the most Bang for the buck.

Next time you are going to "the office" give me a heads up and I'll run out there with you. It's so hard to find anyone wanting to work during the week.

Boating Fool
    What do guys think the top speed is in good water. I know Baja is claiming mid 60s.

I think it could use a 6.2 in it.

My Boats:
    02 Cigarette Mystique T/S
    Naples, Maine
    I have a neighbor who just bought one Labor Day weekend. He hired me to drive it back to the marina to be winterized, he said to get on it and see what I could get out of it. I had the speedo reading 65 .... I was very impressed with it, handled well and did not do anything funny.

Nice little boat, and great bang for the buck for sure!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12