Notices

Cheap Gaffrigs

Old 10-14-2002, 03:41 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Cheap Gaffrigs

I wan´t to redo the dash on my Top Gun. Who has the best prices on Gaffrig instruments ? Also Where do I get new panels and switches ? Have any of you done this lately ? what is the cost and what to look out for ?

Thanks for any info you might have.

Jasper
Old 10-14-2002, 03:56 PM
needaboat

This was from an earlier thread.

Originally posted by WHITE-DIAMONDS
Hey guys, starting on my fall/winter project, I am re-doing my dash panel, all gauges and throttles in my 79' Excalibur. I have been calling numerous Gaffrig dealers and their prices are all over the board, meaning very inconsistent. I have found that Nisonger Marine in New York to have the best prices by far!! Has anyone worked with them before?? Or do you have anyone you dealt with when ordering these types of projects that you thought gave you a good deal?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Spencer aka WHITE-DIAMONDS

Old 10-14-2002, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does Nosinger have a website or phone number.
Im looking for another hour meter to go with my rebiult motor.
Old 10-14-2002, 04:05 PM
Registered

www.nisongermarine.com

Ask for Woody, he is a good guy and knows his stuff.
Old 10-14-2002, 04:51 PM
Registered

cigaretteman: which gauges do you need? a set or two sets?
send a complete list ,will try to help you.
Old 10-14-2002, 06:19 PM
Registered

Yup, Nisonger. I needed a sender, got it next day, $11. He's got my business.
Old 10-14-2002, 06:25 PM
Registered

Nisonger is an advertiser on this website, click on Sponsors or links for their contact information.

OSO
Old 10-15-2002, 12:29 AM
Registered

Originally posted by timucin
cigaretteman: which gauges do you need? a set or two sets?
send a complete list ,will try to help you.

Timucin

Thanks for the offer to help but I will try Nisonger first. How is the powerboat scene in Turkey (not raceboats) any good offshore pleasure boats down there ? I am in Denmark and you can count yhose boats on one or two hands. I am looking for a 42 Revolution with big power are there anything like that for sale in your area ?

Regards Jasper
Old 10-15-2002, 01:35 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

I know there are couple 42 revs around for sale at decent prices stateside. Shipping them might not be SO bad. Here you can at least pick from a couple boats. I don't suppose there are too many in europe. I woudl consider a Top Gun. I've hear dteh earlier Revs ran funny with anythign other than bravo and bravos tend to pop on them cusof teh wieght/power issues. (I think it was the Cig Rev 42 I heard that about?)
Old 10-15-2002, 03:43 AM
Registered

Originally posted by puder
I know there are couple 42 revs around for sale at decent prices stateside. Shipping them might not be SO bad. Here you can at least pick from a couple boats. I don't suppose there are too many in europe. I woudl consider a Top Gun. I've hear dteh earlier Revs ran funny with anythign other than bravo and bravos tend to pop on them cusof teh wieght/power issues. (I think it was the Cig Rev 42 I heard that about?)
Puder

Thanks for your reply there are around 20 42 Revolutions in europe that I know of at least 8 of them are fore sale but most are 3 engine ones and I want a 2 engine one. I already have a Top Gun just think the 42´s are cool looking and would like to have one of them aswell. Prices over here are 50.000,- Euro for the cheapest to 110.000 the most expensive one is priced at 198.000 Euro. the problem in buying one from over there is taxes you have to pay 40 % in taxes + the shipping and that kills that possibility right there.

Regards

Jasper

Quick Reply: Cheap Gaffrigs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.