Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any locals going for a boat ride this Saturday? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/35027-any-locals-going-boat-ride-saturday.html)

KAAMA 10-17-2002 07:42 AM

Any locals going for a boat ride this Saturday?

If the weather is cooperating here in Michigan and out on Lake Michigan, I plan on doing another water test. It's probably going to be in the 50* temps, but if the wave/wind conditions are decent I'm going to be out there somewhere between Holland and Michigan City. The autum colors on the dunes along the shoreline should be pretty cool looking too.

dyno 10-17-2002 07:48 AM

Mark, its over Dude!!!!its going to snow!!!!

29scarab 10-17-2002 07:52 AM

Mark,

He ain't sceeeeered of NO stinkin' SNOW!!!

Go gettum' Mark!!!

:D :D

His exhaust will scare it back into the clouds!!!!

:D :D

dyno 10-17-2002 08:15 AM

I think he's a candy boy if he goes out when its over 60 degrees he melts.....maybe he's a Yety you no Sasqatch....he is kind of a hairy sucker.......just razzin ya Mark you know I love ya even if you dont know where New Balitimore is!!!!!

Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE 10-17-2002 09:46 AM

Geeeeze Mark,What are you,part ESKIMO?????If I can find my snowmobile suit,insulated boots and heated gloves I'll think about it....:D :D When you get to my age the ole blood starts thinnig out :( :(
Steve

KAAMA 10-17-2002 02:27 PM

Hey, I'm a DIE HARD when it comes to boating. I love to talk about boats and engines for marine applications. Listen, last year I was out on Lake Michigan up until about the end of November...and the only reason why I quit was because the fuel pump lobes on my cams were BOTH going flat! (one was a little further along than the other) Otherwise I would have continued testing.

Of course I will admit it IS more fun when other boaters are out there. I'm just in another world when I'm out there. Plus I have lost time to make up for!

Shawn/29Scarab----you are hilarious! :D

KAAMA 10-17-2002 02:36 PM

Yeah, I guess the New Baltimore thing kind of bit me in the arse---never did too well in geography.

Steve/Rampage, well at least you de-winterized your boat for a few more autum runs----I have to commend you and give you the thumbs up on that Bro. Let's do that again! :)

MitchStellin 10-17-2002 03:52 PM

Mark, sorry I can't make it this weekend. I'm going north to ride quads with Michelle. Did you get the heated steering wheel?
Make sure your hands are dry or they will stick to them like sticking your tounge on a steel pole in the winter:D

traviss 10-17-2002 05:31 PM

Good luck mark :) Your on the wrong side of the state bro :p or I would run with ya :D.. Dad and I are running our boats on the bay on sunday long as it don't rain, it doesn't matter what the temps are :D As long as the water ain't frozen we'll be boatin ;)

Travis