Notices

New motors

Old 10-17-2002, 04:18 PM
bobby daniels

MAN FISHEAD GREAT ENGINE ,REALLY SUPER PARTS !!!! WHY DID YOU USE THAT BLOWER IT COST TONS OF POWER AND HEAT ,IF YOU PUT A WHIPPLE ON THERE YOU'D HAVE 1000 HP MOST LIKELY OR EVEN A 10-71 WELL I'M SURE YOU HAD YOUR REASONS ,I'VE GOT CONTACTS FOR BOTH BLOWERS IF YOU NEED THEM JUST P.M. ME I'LL GLADLY HELP ,TROYS A GREAT GUY AND VERY SMART !
WHAT SIZE IS THE KILLER YOU'VE GOT (MOTOR)

GREAT LOOKING MOTOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-17-2002, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they are looking wild!
Old 10-17-2002, 04:32 PM
eTman

Talking

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$ AND
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$
AND MORE
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$

Old 10-17-2002, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually witht the blowers that big they will not be turning too fast to create too much heat.That is what Troy came up with and I would not second guess him.Believe it or not they are small block engines.I got them from a guy that used them in his skater and pulled them out to use in another boat.He bought a 36 Skater and had Troy build him other motors for his bigger boat.Troy Freshened these up and I even called Troy and spoke to his assembler Frank and he knew everything about these motors inclluding verification of parts and performance.Not that I do not trust the guy I am buying them from,because he has been great and what he told me was all the truth.It is great to deal with nice people.These motors will be going into my Maelstrom 32' cat it has a 10'beam and surface drives.It should haull A$$.
Mark
Old 10-17-2002, 05:36 PM
bobby daniels

Thumbs up KILLER MOTORS

YOUR RIGHT ON MARK THE 420 BLOWERS WILL BE KILLER ON THOSE MOTORS .TROY IS VERY SMART AND I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN HE HAD A REASON ,THAT MALSTROM WILL STROLL