Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tulsa Hooters OSO Get-together (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/35071-tulsa-hooters-oso-get-together.html)

Fountain38 10-17-2002 06:41 PM

Tulsa Hooters OSO Get-together

Blown formula and myself though it was time to have another HOOTERS get together with all the local performance boaters. How about next Thursday in Tulsa at 7 p.m. We did this several months and had a fairly good turn out. Everybody bring a fellow hotboater and pic's of your boat. Let us know who's coming so we can make some reservations. Bring your First Mates also and any little mates.

Thats Thurs Oct. 24, at the hooters in tulsa Ok

:) :)

TulsaLarry 10-17-2002 09:24 PM

Sounds good to me, it'll be good to see you guys again.:)

blown formula 10-17-2002 10:15 PM

I'lle there with bells ? on !!!! It's going to be even better than last time!!:D
Robert, are you going to bring the "new" second mate?? She might get cranky with the noise!!
:D

buck183 10-18-2002 12:51 AM

Guys,

I going to try and make it. No promises. If I come it will probably be myself and a pal. The wife is a teacher and I have to drive an hour just to get there. It would be kind of late getting her home. I'm gonna find a throttle man tomorrow if I can.

Buck

Fountain38 10-18-2002 08:24 AM

Hey Buck,
We will be glad to have you come over from Ark. I am in Pryor. Bring any of you boating buddies that you can.
Do you know Catitude from Rogers area? I need to call him and get him on our list.
thanks
Robert

Coddigtion 10-18-2002 09:54 AM

I may be up at Grand Lake next weekend, if so. I will swing by the hooters so that I can have some wings with everyone.

-Linn

buck183 10-18-2002 08:32 PM

Fountain38,

Yeah I know Cattitude. Kenny and I talk about once a month. Good guy. Someone should PM him and tell him about it. Hell, I guess I should. We could rider over together hugh?

Buck

apache77 10-18-2002 10:57 PM

do enough people show up for us to drive from joplin mo?

Fountain38 10-19-2002 08:18 AM

Tyson, We only had one get together before, about six months ago. There were eight of us I believe. Everyone brought pic's of there boats and we set and talked, had wings and a few beers.
Some us got together at Eufaula this summer for the Golden Eagle poker run. We had fun. I realize its alittle drive for you, but the more the marrier. We all left around nine to ten. Come if you can and bring pic's of that beast of yours.

blown formula 10-21-2002 12:20 PM

Apache77- Everybody should come, last time there were people there that we didn't know until they came up to us....
wear an OSO hat or shirt or just a boating shirt so we can holler at ya' !! I was thru Joplin last night coming in from KC, Mo. where another bunch of OSO guys are from.
Hope to see everybody (maybe some new faces?) Thursday!!