Nick Carter Taggin Brittany?!

Old 10-18-2002, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BURNSMAZZ....I wouldnt mind throwing a lot of love at her
Old 10-18-2002, 01:30 PM
Registered

brian your right I swa them in cleveland and they spanked everyone.
Old 10-18-2002, 05:41 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 14,709 Likes on 3,785 Posts

yes they have a good set up but very little competition, unfornately super vee did not have a big fleet this year.
however the team did do a lot for the popularity of offshore racing and i hope it continues to build.
Old 10-18-2002, 08:33 PM
DJD
Registered

He seems to be a good guy BUT...
While racing in Key West last yr, we were approached by his manager and his father & we were asked if we could take him for a ride because he was thinking about getting into racing.
We made plans for Thursday (the next day) and got everything ready for the 12:00 ride.
We got up early (on an "off day") fueled up the boat, did our usual complete safety check which takes about an hour, found him a proper helmet and jacket & then went to the crane & were put in the water.
Then we waited....
And waited........................
And waited..........................................
Around 2:30, his father (with blood shot eyes) came to inform us that Nick was completely messed up (on what, I don't know) & was barfing his brains out after arriving home around 6a.m.
What a family!
A good role model for a team owner? I think not................
Old 12-14-2002, 12:00 PM
misha

DJD:

Nick went through a wild phase last year, what with what was going on between him and his bandmates, and he had a run-in with the law early this year - exactly what went down, depends on who's talking. He's admitted as much in recent interviews that he went overboard a little (no pun intended), but seems to have found a focus and settled down. I will admit, I haven't been to any of the races he's attended (wrong coast), but I've read posts on fan boards, and if there was any "over exuberance", it would've hit the boards in no time flat.

Old 12-14-2002, 01:55 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

I was under the impression that Nick didn't drive or throttle the boat. Am I wrong??? My copy of Poker Runs America special Offshore Racing edition says that the driver is Steve Oropeza of Key West, FL, and the throttleman is Lee Murray also of Key West, FL. This is the only info I have. If you say that he does indeed suit up and take to the water, great. If not, do the kids and their parents know that he doesn't?? Or are they simply rooting for the name on the side of the boat?? Not trying to badmouth Nick or his team..... just looking for the facts.

Bring back Don Johnson!!!!!
Old 12-14-2002, 03:31 PM
BK
Registered

I think most fans know that Nick isn't in the cockpit and that he's the owner of the team. This is actually better for the fans, because it means they have a better chance of getting a glimpse of him - and maybe even an autograph since Nick's stays on shore throughout the race.
Old 12-14-2002, 03:41 PM
BK
Registered

Here's a shot of Nick hanging out with the crowd. I think this was Daytona.

This was taken by Gdfatha (Marc), but it looks like Marc was far more interested in the TV lady...........
Attached Thumbnails Nick Carter Taggin Brittany?!-nickcinterview.jpg  
Old 12-14-2002, 07:07 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Yupp.. Twas Daytona. Nick and his team were among us fans on top the restaurant on the pier.
Old 12-14-2002, 09:21 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Isn't NC racing moving up to Supercat?

Quick Reply: Nick Carter Taggin Brittany?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.