Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   need info on 2002 cig mystique... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/35124-need-info-2002-cig-mystique.html)

IDRPSTF 10-22-2002 06:20 PM

I got a call from our boy at about 3:00 Texas Time (Which for those of you who don’t know is actually BIGGER than 3:00 any other place) We have talked Tiger and Top Guns already and Ill get him whatever he wants. The main thing is that it is the best built. He stressed that whatever I have built has to be the best ever built. This should be fun!!! As for our new member Tony in IL. Lets all be on good behavior (Anyone ever seen Scarface???) I don’t believe that mystique has been named yet but it is the little sister of a 42 Tiger with the same paint named “Mind if I Smoke” My goal is to get Tony to bring it back to Cally for the DSM Big Water Poker Run next summer. Welcome to the board and Thank You for the kind words (Your check is in the mail!) And for the record, No thats not really me in front of the car...Im shorter!

Von Bongo 10-22-2002 10:23 PM

Re: My Mystique

Originally posted by SMOKIN TON
What's up everyone I see my boat has brought up a lot of attention(good and bad)!!! I own the BLUE and ORANGE mystique. In my personal opinion IT IS the best boat I have ever driven. Also MAtt is 100% true on everything he has told you about us. He was a great help to us and gave us 200% on his part to make the deal. Dreamer I would strongly advise this boat to you or anyone looking for a mystique. I would also like to here what stock boat is better than this one in it's class? I also believe this boat is faster than 75 m.p.h. (I've never tested it with GPS)

Tony

:D :D :D

Tony,

Let me welcome you to the board, that is a real nice boat. you should post a few more pictures when you get some time.

And I was right it was blue :p , Oh and it's time to get a GPS, inquiring minds always want to know.

IDRPSTF 10-23-2002 11:14 AM

Its Blue, Its Purple, Its Blue, Its Purple, Its Blue, Its Purple, Trying to tell someone over the phone the color of this boat makes a person sound like an Idiot!:D The Drives and Tabs are actually very nice in orange. They have Gold Flake in the paint to make them sparkle under water. It will be nice to have Tony post some "On the water" Pics next season.

SMOKIN TON 10-23-2002 05:12 PM

Thanks

Thanks guys for the welcome, I've got some more pics just have to figure out how to get them on here? I was also thinking since matt is such a nice guy:D instead of that check he owes me I'll get a GPS from him:rolleyes: ? Just kidding Matt I don't want any of that Cali surfing kung-fu from U. I promise to post some good in the water pics next year since my season is OVER:mad: .

C ya
Tony

IDRPSTF 10-23-2002 05:32 PM

Check? Check? Where is my Leather Cig Jacket? How am I suppose to look like Guiedo the Boat Pimp without my Leather Cigarette Jacket.