If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: fountain24cs

My Boats:
    oxford, n.c.

Arrow fountain24cs

how many 24cs are there out .have not heardfromyou.isterested from502mpi 1997 and above

My Boats:
    2000 Concept 22
    Winthrop, MA USA
    I am also interested in the 24cs, do you have one...Fobes

My Boats:
    162 scout flats 90 merc
    eden nc
    guy on the lake has one 454 super charged great LAKE BOAT not for offshore its reggies ski boat

Had one, did not like it. I went from a 25 Checkmate, 24 degree deadrise to the 24 CS and did not like the ride, so traded it for a 29 with twins. I like it much better. There is a guy on the same lake with a 24. It has a 502, runs in the 80s.

My Boats:
    1996 Fountain 29 Fever
    Houston, TX
    There was one up in Lake Conroe, TX a couple years ago that I almost bought. That is, until I told the guy I boat in Galveston Bay. He said that was not the boat for the bay, too shallow deadrise and too low in back. I waited and got a 29 Fever instead. Don't know what happened to the 24.