Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
need info on 2002 cig mystique... >

need info on 2002 cig mystique...

Notices

need info on 2002 cig mystique...

Old 10-18-2002, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default need info on 2002 cig mystique...

looking at a 02 cig mystique ( non step )... reliable power and goes 75... what are the pluses and minuses of this boat?
i've heard porpoising, small cockpit, expensive for what it is... what is the diff between 00,01,02 model years ex. layup, construction, layout? what would be a fair price for this boat...
02 mystique 496 HO loaded 70hrs.?

thanks
Old 10-18-2002, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A friend of mine had a 2000(?)straight V with 500's...ran great, but the cockpit is very tight behind the bolsters...almost impossible to stand-up...

He had it for sale for awhile & wound-up trading it in for an 02 TS Top Gun...

They aren't cheap! Good Luck...
Old 10-18-2002, 04:42 PM
Registered

I just sold an 02 Non step/No notch 30' to a man in Chicago. He and his son have had Fountain/Baja/and Sonics before this boat. The son called me frome the boat within the first 20 minutes of driving it and said it was the best boat he has ever driven. Heavy Ride (Welcome to Cigarettes) But still fast. (500EFI, XR Drives) Two days later the Dad called and said the same. Keep in mind these are not first time boat owners.
Dreamer: Are you looking at the Crayola Boat? Talking to Jeremy? If thats the boat and Broker, you are on the right track. If not Give me a buzz and Ill give you the right Numbers to dial. Good Luck!
Old 10-18-2002, 04:48 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Matt,

Was that the blue with red flames boat you sold. That is one beautiful piece. The Tiger that has the simular graphics is one of my favorite boats of all time.

G
Old 10-18-2002, 05:40 PM
Registered

That would be the one. I sold it about a month ago. The most expensive Mystique ever built. The guy that bought it wanted "THE BEST" and that is what we got him. For as much as I hunt deals every day for clients its fun to have someone call in asking for "The Best" I still got him that boat for a steel!!!
Old 10-18-2002, 10:17 PM
baja_daddy

I thought Enrique Iglesias hd the best Mystique ever built?? 95 mph on 575's built by Lip-Ship?? Just what I was told but I am sure that if I was looking for the best boat my dealer would have it on his lot too.....Just telling what I was told.

Old 10-18-2002, 11:02 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

idrpstf... yes thats the boat... my 28ss on trade ( sean's old 28ss ) + $$$... how much $$$ would be in the ball park?... does the 02 have more cockpit space? did they fix the porpoising? thanks ted
Old 10-19-2002, 05:19 PM
Registered

"Just what I was told but I am sure that if I was looking for the best boat my dealer would have it on his lot too.....Just telling what I was told."
Yes, Enrique Has the Fastest 30' with 575's, and Philly builds one hell of a boat. There are no questions about that. He took part in Building The one I sold. This boat on the other hand was a showpiece. House of Colors Purple/Blue Paint that that looked to be a different color in different light. Jagged Orange and Yellow flames. Full Padded Dash. Matching swim stem, drives,and oversized K-Planes with Gold Flake. Flame Carpit, Custom Hatch, Flame Painted Grab Rails and Dash Panels.
And for the record, when someone walks in and asks for "THE BEST!!!" I find it for them, wherever it is. I have flown to FL, AZ, PA, NV, WI, IL, this year alone to get my clients "THE BEST!!!"

Dreamer, Give me a call or Talk to Jeromy at Ugly Johns for the best deal on that boat. I have the matching 42 Tiger of both the Crayola that you are looking at and the 30' Mystique that I just sold on my lot. My suggestion with the porposing is to take it on a sea trail and see if you can live with it. Most straight Hull Cigs Porpose when its flat, but run like a Brick Sh#$%T house through the rough. As for the Cabin, it all depends how big you are. They are a little tight for the tall. But its still a BIG 30' Boat. Good Luck!
Old 10-19-2002, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can attest the to the Mystique that Matt sold. The boat was very trick. If I was in the market for a smaller Cig I would have bought that instead of the Top Gun!! The matching Tiger that they have at DSM is also a very nice boat.
Old 10-20-2002, 04:05 AM
baja_daddy

I did'nt mean to sound off but philly told me just the other day that he had the best Mystique ever built and followed that by a story about Enrique's boat. I currently own a 33 Outlaw but due to a possible divorce I am selling it. I am going to try and get another boat when the Outlaw sells. I have only owned Baja's from a 24'-33' and was thinking about getting a Mystique if I can find one in the $160k-$185k range. I have always wanted a Cigarette but the money was'nt there and I will soon have a few extra bucks to possibly get into one. Do you think this can be done or am I just dreaming???? Thanks for the help.....

Quick Reply: need info on 2002 cig mystique...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.