Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sniper caught? Breaking news.. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/35243-sniper-caught-breaking-news.html)

SpeedGirl 10-22-2002 02:28 PM

yes. Hyper kid.....

He killed a bus Driver...

:mad: :(

CJC 10-23-2002 11:20 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Troutly
[B]

[COLOR=blue]Actually, this is not true.

Many times a person can be detained and is not free to leave, yet and arrest has not technically occurred. Even the link you provided proves this point.

Thanks for the backup Troutly. :cool:

Like I said, This can be argued all day in court. But.......just because you are "in custody" does not mean you are "under arrest".

My bio might state Computer Tech, but it if I told you my previous career, I would have to kill you. ;) :D :D

C_Spray 10-24-2002 07:42 AM

Anyone see the latest? They've "detained" two "persons of interest" who were sleeping in their car in a Maryland rest stop. They may not be the guys, but it looks like it might be real progress. Once they find the right people, they should tie them to a stake and let the victim's families blast away...

Iggy 10-24-2002 08:45 AM

Just heard on the radio that they're sure the two guys arrested this morning are the shooters. They're waiting for a search warrent to open the cars trunk and seach for weapons. Cops won't make final announcement till they're positive it's them.

I hope so.
I can hear the sigh of relief all the way down here.:)

Shane 10-24-2002 08:48 AM

And it looks like Muslim Extremeists! BOMBS AWAY!

Audiofn 10-24-2002 08:54 AM

Shane you got that right. However unfortunatly how many more of these wacko extreamists so we still have in this country? THOUSANDS. If they all take note of the havick these one or two guys have made then they get all excited!!! It is real scarry if you think about it. I mean how many extreamist do we have in Government??? Just about every Democrat as I see it :D:D

CigDaze 10-24-2002 08:56 AM

Tie 'em up to a stake and sell tickets to take shots. Victims family members shoot free, of course.

Use a bb gun, everyone gets one shot, rounds continue until it's over...It might take days. Proceeds go to benefit a worthy charity or dispursed to the victims' family members!

BASTARDS! :mad: :mad:

Shane 10-24-2002 08:57 AM

But remember Jon, we cannot OFFEND them. It is not their fault they are here killing people. Allah has sent them. We need to embrace them, and love them as one of us. :mad: :rolleyes:

CJC 10-24-2002 09:37 AM

Baja Daze-

How funny! On my drive in this a.m., I felt real disturbed. :mad:
I was thinking about what should be done with this sicko whack job that has devastated the lives of these innocent families. After I came up with the perfect punishment, I thought chit........am I a sicko myself?? :confused: .......Then I came in and read your post. Almost word for word what I came up with! Thanks! At least I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. :D :D

Yes Shane, let's be carefull not to offend anyone. We wouldn't want to hurt THEIR feelings. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:

TomZ 10-24-2002 10:37 AM

This/these guy/guys is/are not a "Islamic Extremeist(s)"... the only thing this guy was trying to do was line his pockets. Doing things for a cause that you believe in, well that's one thing... doing things because you're whacked out of your skull, well that's another thing, too. But killing innocent people for the sole purpose of greed (and making it look like some serial killer on top of it) is waaaayyyy beyond low.

Being stuck in the middle of all this (it felt soooo good to be able to walk out of the house this morning and not be worried about being shot) it's hard to even come up with a way to feel about it all.

Let's just hope that this is the end of it.