Notices

Lake St. Clair Question

Old 09-24-2002, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Lake St. Clair Question

Guys,

My apologies, if the answer has already been put up here somewhere................but I was wondering if anyone was ever able to get ahold of the person in the helicopter that was taking pics over Laks St Clair during the summer (mostly August). Rumor had it the guy was on Harsen's Island.

Anyways, If someone has any contact info that wouldn't mind posting it, that would be great.

Thanks,
RJ
Old 09-24-2002, 12:44 PM
Registered

Lightbulb

try this site:

http://www.boatpix.com/
Old 09-24-2002, 01:03 PM
Registered

Default Thanks

I went there before, just wasn't sure if anyone confirmed it. Maybe I'll give them a call.
Old 09-24-2002, 01:20 PM
Registered

They followed me on my way into jobbienooner2, I was courteous, and put the hammer down for him and hit all the cruiser wakes I could find. If you find out anything, post it so I can follow up as well.
Old 09-25-2002, 08:09 PM
Registered

That helicoper passed over me while I was in the middle channel on Jobbie Nooner 2 day. I sent my info into boat pix to see if they took any photos and to send them to me, I'll post if I get a response.
Old 09-25-2002, 08:10 PM
Registered

Rob, I did not see you or your boat at jobbie nooner 2? I was there with Milord from about 1-2.
Old 09-26-2002, 10:16 AM
Centsless

It was boatpix. I submitted their email form requesting pic's and they actually called my husband back about a month later confirming it was them. They told him they were still searching through the photos and would get back with us.

I'd say your best bet is to log on to their web site and fill out the request form.

Old 10-01-2002, 09:05 AM
Registered

Default Got the call

Guys,

Just as an update, I got a voice mail from boatpix. They told me that was not them, and that they did not have my MC numbers on file.

I filled out the form & described where, when, who, etc. Like I said, they called me back & told me that they would let me know if something came up based on the info I gave them.

So what do they do, put your registration numbers in a database ? or do they list all the pics by date location ?........Just curious. In anycase, it was cool to recieve a response.

On the other hand, I have heard one of my friends mention that someone (not boatpix, I think just a private guy) has contacted people this last weekend (he heard this at Jacks but was unable to get any contact info). He'd like some pics too.

Well, I guess I'll just wait - I'll post if I find out anything.

Later,
RJ
Old 10-01-2002, 09:37 AM
Registered

Hey Tom, I was there, I hung out on my boat most of the time though. MY friend Jason was followed from Jacks almost all the way to sinbads this saturday. So if anyone get's info, we gotta let everryone know.
Old 10-01-2002, 10:06 AM
hoodlum

Way back at the first Jobbienooner this year we we're heading towards Gull when I heard this ungodly thumping noise. Startled, I started looking around inside the boat to see what had come loose. I then noticed that helicopter about 30 ft. off of the water running right along side of us. I'd love to get a copy of that photo!

Quick Reply: Lake St. Clair Question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.