Notices

Donzi Info

Old 04-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Donzi Info

Anyone got any information on this boat? Its been listed for quite a while. I was thinking of taking a ride to look at it but not sure what condition its in as far as interior and exterior goes. Photos seem to be minimal. Thanks in advance.
https://www.offshoreonly.com/classif...rs-o71208.html
Old 04-09-2018, 08:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,125 Likes on 475 Posts

Do some searching on here and wait for someone smarter than me to chime in.....
There was one a little while back, I'm fairly sure it was a 33', and it had mould in the cabin. Plenty of talk about whether it could be cleaned or not and why was it there anyway.

I don't know the boat you've linked and I am not saying it has mould in the cabin, just passing it on that there was one a while ago that did have mould.

RR
Old 04-12-2018, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 195 Likes on 102 Posts

I would call/contact Bernie Neuhaus at Marine Unlimited and get the skinny from him. The boat is sitting in their lot. Just passed it Tuesday. I also believe it was their listing at one time, but could be wrong on that. Exterior looks decent. Drives looked very clean from a distance
Old 04-12-2018, 01:15 PM
Registered

RR and Scarab...thanks for the info. I'll try to get in touch with him. Im curious what the interior looks like. The only photo of the rear bench seat makes it look like it might need some interior work done. Thanks for the info
Old 04-13-2018, 09:05 AM
Registered

Not sure of what the inside looks like. As far as the exterior there are a few nicks and scratches nothing that can't be fixed.
Been for sale for a couple of years now.