D-man it is all tied up!!!!

Notices

D-man it is all tied up!!!!

Old 10-19-2002, 07:53 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking D-man it is all tied up!!!!

I won the football part of the bet you won the baseball part of the bet. So it is all tied up as we go into the Hockey season!!!!! GO BRUINS!!! I can feel the wind in my hair already

Jon
Old 10-20-2002, 05:51 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

TTT
Old 10-21-2002, 01:13 PM
DEVIL MAN

Audio....At last count, I am killing you!!! First of all, I haven't used the hammer in over two months!!!! I won on the Kings vs. Bruins, I won with the Angels, and now I am winning....the NFL...since the closest home team is the San Diego Chargers and they just dismantled the Pats!!!! You are in a bit of a bind...as always...that is what you get for being an official team member of the dark side!!!! I will be glad to bet the Kings vs. the Bruins...no way I am taking the Ducks!!!! I get options and of course we have to line up the Lakers vs. the Celts!!!!! I think you will owe me about five or six lunches by the next time I see you. Hey, I was in Miami a couple of times....how about the Canes vs. Boston College??? You owe me on that one also!!! Hope you are doing well!!!! Take care and stay out out of trouble and keep away from the Dark Side!!!!

DMan...and the D is for "Lunch on you is always Delicious!!!!!"

Old 10-21-2002, 03:06 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by DEVIL MAN
Audio....At last count, I am killing you!!! First of all, I haven't used the hammer in over two months!!!! I won on the Kings vs. Bruins, I won with the Angels, and now I am winning....the NFL...since the closest home team is the San Diego Chargers and they just dismantled the Pats!!!! You are in a bit of a bind...as always...that is what you get for being an official team member of the dark side!!!! I will be glad to bet the Kings vs. the Bruins...no way I am taking the Ducks!!!! I get options and of course we have to line up the Lakers vs. the Celts!!!!! I think you will owe me about five or six lunches by the next time I see you. Hey, I was in Miami a couple of times....how about the Canes vs. Boston College??? You owe me on that one also!!! Hope you are doing well!!!! Take care and stay out out of trouble and keep away from the Dark Side!!!!

DMan...and the D is for "Lunch on you is always Delicious!!!!!"
I thought you were a EAGLES fan.
Old 10-21-2002, 04:00 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

D-man the bet started with the Pats win so I get that one as we all know it was a fluke but I guess destiny was on thier side Now I guess I am screwed on the hockey HOWEVER you did pull other sports in and our Soccer team just went to the finalls in the playoffs. SO were are we now?

Pats won I took Football

Now for Hockey IT IS THE CLOSEST TEAM not your favorite SO who is closer? The Ducks or the Kings? BE HONEST Come on man I am grasping at straws hear!!!

You base ball team out and outright kicked my sorry ass Sox into the ground

Hoops was close but you guys went farther then us

and the last pro team that is represented by both states is Soccer and I believe we kicked your butts on that one

SO it is all tied up D-man and the hammer is the tie breaker YOU HAD TO USE IT!!! I DID NOT SO I WIN
Old 10-21-2002, 04:02 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Unless of course you can show me that the Ducks are farther away then the kings (god I hope not)
Old 10-21-2002, 04:24 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dman,you California folk shouldn't even be allowed to play hockey. When's the last time anyone in Newport beach had a snowball fight,rode a skidoo or even stepped in a slush puddle?
SoCal and hockey....hmmmph.no sir,don't like it'don't like it one bit.insert smiley here (dam smiley is broken)If you guys sent back all the Canadian and European players on your teams,you'd have to get by with a team made up of Disney characters and Bay watch life guards.(smiley again dammit)
Old 10-21-2002, 04:31 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Hey Jon .... I do believe the SoCal/Los Angeles Galaxy just won the Soccer/Kickball championship yesterday .... Ha.

Put that in your PeacePipe and chuck it
Old 10-21-2002, 04:34 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

It might be more fair if, instead of matching up the Lakers to the Baaasten Celtic's, we can matche them up to our basement dwelling Clippaaaaaa's
Old 10-21-2002, 05:31 PM
DEVIL MAN

Audio...You are as bitter as ever!!!! Hey, the Kings are 40 miles away and the Ducks are 70 micro kilometers!!!! Come on...you cannot expect me to take the Ducks!!!!

Baja....I like the Chargers in the AFC and the Eagles in the NFC...if they meet in the Super Bowl, I go with the Birds because there is nothing worse than a frustrated Philadelphia fanatic!

Airpacker...I cannot argue with you on our lack of ice time in So Cal....yeah, the Ducks suck and I hear they will be moving to Nashville!!! Yeah, we like those foreign players because they dig the Playboy Mansion!!!! We have that....and that is all that matters!!!!

And don't forget that USC is going to kick Notre Dame's ass this year and once again they will be the Crying Irish!!!!

What else can I say to stir up some trouble....oh yeah, Rick 32 told me that he thought that you guys couldn't throttle a boat that had automatic throttling sensors!!!!

G (Cigarette 1)....we really need to take care of old Audio on his next trip out here!!!! He is toeing the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun boys...Audio...SCOPE Christmas party on Dec. 6th....you should join us!!! You too Baja and Airpacker!!!!

DMan

PS. Audio....Our basketball team went further than you guys????? What up with statement???? Our basketball team...Cigarette 1's and mine...the Los Angeles Lakers won the championship....they didn't go further than your team....they won the whole enchilada!!!! I am disturbed by your choice of words!!!
You are way too funny!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: D-man it is all tied up!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.