Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE >

OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Notices

OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Old 11-02-2002, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My dad said we can go down there.... So Ill be there sometime around noon, dont want it to be like the one up here, Mr 10 am and didnt show up till noon!!!
Old 11-02-2002, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll be there between 11-12.....Help anyone who needs it..

NO BOAT........Put mine up for the year....

I know..I know...Im a pansie.....
Old 11-02-2002, 10:21 AM
Registered

Hmmm.... Dad was talking about winterizing the beast ourself this year, but i dont want to take the boat to cincy to winterize it this weekend, dont want my boating season cut short. I still have another 2 weeks...
Old 11-02-2002, 03:37 PM
Registered

Sorry boys wil not make it. Really wanted to be there, especially to go WOT thru downtown. Winterized last night

Allan, thanks for all the help in the organization and the effort. Just had to winterize it...better to be safe than sorry. I will definitely give ya a hollar to boat with on the river next year

Mike-AKA 272-smaller than an your Outlaw
Old 11-02-2002, 08:20 PM
Allan4

Luv......ah hell, I thought for sure you were in.....

You can fire it up and we can winterize it right there in the parking lot when you are done.

I will be there with two other boats around 11. Wheater looks like 47 and partly cloudy. Merlin, I called you earlier. Hope you make it tomorrow. I will be ther either way. Later. 'm in for next Sunday as well. For that matter, every Sunday intil I am forced to winterize

Old 11-03-2002, 09:51 AM
Registered

Change in plans, dosent look like much of a turnout and I have some homework to do and what is worse, the boat isnt at the dock but rather in the driveway. I guess I gotta go start cleaning it...
Old 11-03-2002, 06:45 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

For you guys worried about freezing, I used to put a 100w trouble light under the hatch and it would keep it 10 degrees warmer than outside. This was good down to ~ 20. If you are worried about the light burning out, put a second one under the hatch on a photocell.
Old 11-03-2002, 06:49 PM
Registered

Yep, under the hatch has been lit last night and tonight...

So is anyone back from the shootout??
Old 11-03-2002, 08:12 PM
Allan4

Weeeellllll.................................5 boats. Me, Ittlfli, his brother and two Checkmates from Cincy, one was 250Sport from OSO (his buddies boat). Little disapointed guys, especially after all the fun we had 2 weeks ago. However, we had a good time. Really did not run too much seeing as we all boat together all year anyway (atleast 4 outta 5 of us). Ran around went thur downtown WOT set a new speed record for my boat, 75.7gps, (24 Outlaw), and then we docked up at hooters and ate some lunch then ran around some more and was off the water by about 4-4:30. Was fun, wish more people would have showed, everyone set speed records in the cold air. Oh well, catch ya next time, Allan.

Old 11-04-2002, 06:13 AM
Registered

You guys missed some great cold weather boating! Getting the boats started and warmed up was a little fun. Everyone needs to get themselves some motorcycle helmets you can extend your season an extra month!
Thanks Byron for the ride it was cool blasting through downtown at 81.4
If anyone is going to be on Cumberland the next two weekends let me know we can hook up.
Later
Todd

Quick Reply: OSO Southern Ohio SHOOTOUT....Ohio River, BE THERE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.