Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   First Post (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/35561-first-post.html)

ActiveThunderTodd 10-25-2002 01:26 PM

Welcome,

I've been on the board since it started. Even though i don't post alot I'm on here everyday...it is addicting.:D :D

cig.smoker 10-25-2002 01:27 PM

BAJA,
I see what you mean about this site. it is awesome!! in just the few hours since i've found it, read some threads, and heard from so many people so far, ( thank you to everyone who has welcomed me ) I am totallt hooked. as far as the boat, just doing some minor modifications. i'm really waiting on things with my co. to start falling into place so I can get out of here before the snow starts falling!! but yes, I would love to hook up and do some running! I cant wait for some fun and sun down in the gulf!! (if only for a few years!!)

Tbonepmp 10-25-2002 01:31 PM

WELCOME BRO!!!

ENJOY THE BOARD...:cool:

bikinilover 10-28-2002 07:46 AM

I will try to post a pic once I figure it out.

JTB, the house is going good. Should be done in a month or two. Finally got an offer on my house, hopefully they buy it. What a headache.

Jason (Liquid), I am ordering doors and trim today. They said it would take 5 to 7 days to build doors. I will let you know when it gets here. Have you had the new Outlaw out yet? Weather has been kind of crappy.

JTB when you going to step up to a Baja?

JTB 10-28-2002 08:11 AM

This winter!! My wife said go for it if I sell my steet bike, the bike is sold so here comes the Baja!!

bikinilover 10-28-2002 12:08 PM

What are you going to get? Whatever you think you want you better go one size bigger or next year you will want that bigger boat. If you are going to go with a new boat I would wait until the boat show comes around. Baja will usually run pretty good insentives at the boat show ex. rebates, low interest rates, etc. I ordered mine during the boat show and got a hell of an interest rate. Call Casey at International Boat and ask him if they plan on doing anything this year. If you don't know him have Jason call him I think he will be straight up with someone he knows. Good Luck!

dockrocker 10-28-2002 12:10 PM

Originally posted by OffshoreOnly
Welcome,

Warning: Use of this website is extremely dangerous and addicting, please do not try this at home.

OSO

Don't you mean "do not try this at work" :D

JTB 10-30-2002 10:48 PM

Yeah, I agree about going one size bigger. You are absolutly right. Maybe you can convince my wife next time we are all together.:D :D :D :D I am not sure if I want new or not. After seeing Liquids new ride and the deal he got I think I will spend the winter looking for a deal like that. Hey, we all need to get together soon and talk boats.:p :p :p :p :p