Notices

Old 10-25-2002, 11:37 AM
Uncle Toys

Default 1000

Finally into quad numbers - look out Audio, another 352 years and I'll catch you

Old 10-25-2002, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post whore!!!
Old 10-25-2002, 11:50 AM
Uncle Toys

Why thank you Nort, I resemble that remark.

Old 10-25-2002, 12:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Way to Go!
Old 10-25-2002, 12:16 PM
Registered

Joe,

1000 posts Wow, I feel the need to reflect and fondly remember my friend Joe’s, trip through High Performance heaven and hell on the way to 1000. I remember about one and a half years ago, a guy from Cali. Started to post on OSO. He was having an Elimi. Being built, he posted the Pics. Of the building process, and the questions started coming, what would she be like? How do I treat her? What is the proper position for extended cruising? Does prop size really matter? All of the questions a beginner would be putting forth to the OSO board. “Sort of like a teenager planning to spend the first weekend away with his G/F. Well somehow Joe found out the answers to all his questions, and it took only 1000 posts. Joe has experienced the thrill of victory, and the agony of defeat. He has come a long way, and has traveled a very long way. Joe even made the pilgrimage to “Skaterfest”. At Skaterfest Joe sat in the courtyard and listened to the preaching of the wise ones, Hledin, Lewis, Linder, Luhrs, Cavanaugh, D’annabelle, Patel. Joe even learned to turn the other cheek when an engine betrayed him, Joe now knows not only is the “Flesh” weak, but so are the cast pistons. Oh well, I just wanted to help Joe celebrate his 1000 post milestone, and to reflect and remember, and to say, “Joe, welcome aboard, I hope the ride has been fun”!

Philip
Old 10-25-2002, 12:37 PM
Registered

Philip,

You are such a SUCK UP!
Old 10-25-2002, 12:47 PM
Uncle Toys

Philip, you’re the man!

OSO is such an awesome place. Only on this board could an average Joe:

* Get tutored by a former multi-world champion racer on the finer points of balancing and trimming his new cat (and where to get the best chocolate chip cookies while on the east coast).
* Have a Rap Star take personal responsibility for insuring his first poker run is memorable.
* Have a famous TV personality counsel him on the safety of turning his props out.
* An impervious-military vehicle train him in the fine art of back-flipping off his transom.
* The Spirit of Confusion immortalize his boat on video.

Old 10-25-2002, 12:51 PM
Registered

Uncle

You got all that out of OSO

Thats pretty impressive Happy 1,000
Old 10-25-2002, 12:52 PM
Registered

Joe, You are far above average in many many way's. Congrats on 1000

Douggie Fresh & Blondie
Old 10-25-2002, 12:54 PM
Uncle Toys

Hey hot water, I am sticking with my SoCal in 6 - just not saying which year

Quick Reply: 1000

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.