If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1000

Uncle Toys

Finally into quad numbers - look out Audio, another 352 years and I'll catch you

My Boats:
    Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
    Bell Canyon, CA
    Post whore!!!

Uncle Toys
    Why thank you Nort, I resemble that remark.

Platinum Member Platinum Member CigDaze's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Way to Go!

1000 posts Wow, I feel the need to reflect and fondly remember my friend Joe’s, trip through High Performance heaven and hell on the way to 1000. I remember about one and a half years ago, a guy from Cali. Started to post on OSO. He was having an Elimi. Being built, he posted the Pics. Of the building process, and the questions started coming, what would she be like? How do I treat her? What is the proper position for extended cruising? Does prop size really matter? All of the questions a beginner would be putting forth to the OSO board. “Sort of like a teenager planning to spend the first weekend away with his G/F. Well somehow Joe found out the answers to all his questions, and it took only 1000 posts. Joe has experienced the thrill of victory, and the agony of defeat. He has come a long way, and has traveled a very long way. Joe even made the pilgrimage to “Skaterfest”. At Skaterfest Joe sat in the courtyard and listened to the preaching of the wise ones, Hledin, Lewis, Linder, Luhrs, Cavanaugh, D’annabelle, Patel. Joe even learned to turn the other cheek when an engine betrayed him, Joe now knows not only is the “Flesh” weak, but so are the cast pistons. Oh well, I just wanted to help Joe celebrate his 1000 post milestone, and to reflect and remember, and to say, “Joe, welcome aboard, I hope the ride has been fun”!

My Boats:
    2009 FORMULA 292
    Lake George, NY it's not called "Queen of American Lakes" for nothin'!

You are such a SUCK UP!

Uncle Toys
    Philip, you’re the man!

OSO is such an awesome place. Only on this board could an average Joe:

* Get tutored by a former multi-world champion racer on the finer points of balancing and trimming his new cat (and where to get the best chocolate chip cookies while on the east coast).
    * Have a Rap Star take personal responsibility for insuring his first poker run is memorable.
    * Have a famous TV personality counsel him on the safety of turning his props out.
    * An impervious-military vehicle train him in the fine art of back-flipping off his transom.
    * The Spirit of Confusion immortalize his boat on video.

My Boats:
    2000 382 Formula Fastech
    Northern California

You got all that out of OSO

Thats pretty impressive Happy 1,000

Aliso Viejo, CA.
    Joe, You are far above average in many many way's. Congrats on 1000

Douggie Fresh & Blondie

Uncle Toys
    Hey hot water, I am sticking with my SoCal in 6 - just not saying which year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast