Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone boating this weekend(MD)? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/35717-anyone-boating-weekend-md.html)

Mark in So. MD 10-31-2002 12:50 PM

Hey 29, are you going out this sunday......ummmmmm...i mean what time are you putting in:cool:

29 OUTLAW 10-31-2002 04:29 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mark in So. MD
Hey 29, are you going out this sunday......ummmmmm...i mean what time are you putting in:cool: [/QUOTE

No way man!!:eek: :eek:

VelocityMike 11-01-2002 12:37 PM

Hey Brett might I be able to hitch a ride with you out to the bay opn Sunday then jump on Mark's boat. I did not know how many people you have going with Angie and her friends. I will call you later today. Thanks

Sydwayz 11-01-2002 01:18 PM

I am tentative for Sunday. I will keep an eye on this thead tomorrow and will talk to Brett & Angie.

bsag 11-02-2002 09:01 AM

Any updates, whats the plan? Weather.com is calling for lite winds and 52. Im up for anything but i have always had a fun time in Annapois or Fells point this time of year(always plenty to do). Annapolis would probably be the better of the two because it wont take as long for us to get home giving us more time to hang out. I also have a friend from St Michaels thats going to meet us. My cell # is 410-463-1822.

Mike you are more than welcome to ride with me.

Sydwayz 11-02-2002 12:49 PM

I am not going to make it tomorrow. Too much of a pain. Both of my trailer axles are bent; which keeps balding tires. One was showing the belts yesterday, so I had to stick the spare on. I failed state inspection on the trailer because of this, and I cannot seem to get very far very fast with new axles. Hopefully I will have new ones soon with 4 wheel disk brakes and the works. Couple that with the drive, and having to wash the salt off before dark to get it the boat back to my storage lot before they lock up, it just isn't going to be a worthwhile trip. If something changes, I will let you all know. Thanks for the invites. Sorry guys.

29 OUTLAW 11-02-2002 05:53 PM

Originally posted by Sydwayz
Both of my trailer axles are bent; which keeps balding tires. One was showing the belts yesterday, so I had to stick the spare on. I failed state inspection on the trailer because of this...

Ahh...the joys of living in Virginia. Safety inspections, property taxes, etc, etc. I lived over in Va. for 20 years. I'm so happy I'm now over here with the Chicken Neckers in So. Md.

R Addiction 11-02-2002 07:48 PM

Just got back from Port Deposit, Sad to say I put her to rest for the winter. She is all fresh lubed and shiny clean and we took a few pieces off to get painted or powdercoated. Cleaned out the cabin and hung the No Damps..................hold on............sniff.......sniff...........it's going to be a long winter. But hey wait a minute in 2 weeks to the day and to the minute I'll be in the Keys for 9 days. HMMMMMMMMMM thing are looking up
:p

bsag 11-03-2002 08:15 AM

GET UP EVERYONE, im ready to go. :D

R ADDICTION, we will also be there going on the 21st to 26th.
Maybe we will see you.

R Addiction 11-03-2002 08:20 AM

E-mail me you're cell #, if you want!:p