Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I'm gonna F-in puke!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/35867-im-gonna-f-puke.html)

skat 10-30-2002 08:02 AM

I think we must have a Constitutional Amendment setting term limits. These guys are power brokers, limit their terms, do away w/ life time retirement, cut their salary, get common good sense for each congressional members district back in Washington. Make it once again a temporary position of honor rather than a building your power base career.
Term Limits!
Term Limits!!
Term Limits!!!
Term Limits!!!!
Term Limits!!!!!
Term Limits!!!!!!

GeeterB 10-30-2002 08:35 AM

Shrink Ray!!!

Lmao:D :D :D

We could shrink down all the politicians and then put them in a miniature boxing ring and watch a mini slam- fest ala WWF....Then when we get bored, we just put the box in a closet.:) :) :)

Geeter

jspeeddemon 10-30-2002 10:45 AM

You know what I've noticed about all these liberal aholes is they
tend to be well healed and they don't have to work for a living, have a pile of family inheritance, and therefore get on the social bandwagon for giveaways. I think they have a secret desire not to work and feel like their families will perceive they are making a contribution to society by making the liberal social choices. What the f*** has Ted Kennedy ever done for an honest days work, that ahole has been apolitician all his sorry life, living of bootlegging money has father begot illegally. They stand on top of their pile and if they have to vote in laws that screws the hard working entrepeneur, doesn't matter cause they already have all they need.

Helmwurst 10-30-2002 11:55 AM

On the Ashcroft thing. they still are looking for those dead guys that were allowed to vote in that election.

Caincando1 10-30-2002 12:42 PM

I'm peeved cuz I could watch my favorite TV shows last night. Like thats real important.

rick32 10-30-2002 12:44 PM

TERM LIMITS, TERM LIMITS.......

** For the love of country: PEOPLE WAKE UP ! .........

Rick32

PS. TERM LIMITS........:mad:

jspeeddemon 10-30-2002 01:18 PM

You are so right about the term limits, because if the job was limited, these powerbrokers wouldn't spend the millions to get there. That would enble the race to be more open to the little guy, with an a normal background, instead of these guys like in my state, who spend 5 to million to get in to Congress.

seanclong 10-30-2002 02:44 PM

Originally posted by catmando

Ashcroft... Does he even HAVE sex??
:rolleyes: :D

Thanks for putting THAT image in my head... :eek: :D :eek:

KAAMA 10-30-2002 02:52 PM

Originally posted by catmando

I agree.:rolleyes: :mad:

Ashcroft is a religious LOON. Remember when he had that statue of that naked woman covered before he spoke in front of it? Wonder if he makes his wife stay dressed when they have sex? Does he even HAVE sex??
:rolleyes: :D

I guess that puts me in the same catagory as Ashcroft.

BTW Cat, God created sex to populate the earth and for pleasure------but it was intended to be between a man and a woman under marriage only.

seanclong 10-30-2002 02:58 PM

Originally posted by KAAMA

BTW Cat, God created sex to populate the earth and for pleasure------but it was intended to be under marriage only.

WHOOPS!!!! Guess I'm in trouble...:eek: :D :eek: