Notices

Better Refinance Soon!

Old 10-30-2002, 03:41 PM
MIdnightRider

Default Better Refinance Soon!

Anyone who is exploring the idea of a home refinance may want to hop off the fence soon. Rates have most likely seen the bottom and are beginnning to move up slightly. Those considering a Re-Fi should get in and see an agent to begin the process and lock into a rate now. For anyone in the West Michigan area feel free to contact me for current rates and possible scenarios that fit your financial situation. High interest payoffs, consolidations, or just a lower monthly payment, now is definately the time. Midnight [email protected]

PS: Obviously reduced rates and closing costs for OSO participants!

Old 10-30-2002, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have nothing to refinance I love being a unresponsible kid living at home
Old 10-30-2002, 03:49 PM
MIdnightRider

Traviss- How old are you? You should be thinking of buying a nice little starter house. I think we met once at an OSO gathering in Holland. The west here should rally up a mid Dec party for all local OSO. Midnight

Old 10-30-2002, 03:58 PM
Registered

23 yrs old too ..... me.. buying a house LMAO! thats the funniest thing I have ever heard I am not going know where, have the parents for company each night and plus I can't give up the huge shop out back I don't know if we did meet in holland or not, I was riding with waterfoul when i was over there. ( that was last august 2001) I don't remember much getting too old

Last edited by traviss; 10-30-2002 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-30-2002, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Better Refinance Soon!

Originally posted by MIdnightRider
Anyone who is exploring the idea of a home refinance may want to hop off the fence soon. Rates have most likely seen the bottom and are beginnning to move up slightly. Those considering a Re-Fi should get in and see an agent to begin the process and lock into a rate now. For anyone in the West Michigan area feel free to contact me for current rates and possible scenarios that fit your financial situation. High interest payoffs, consolidations, or just a lower monthly payment, now is definately the time. Midnight [email protected]

PS: Obviously reduced rates and closing costs for OSO participants!
Chad, you have mail.
Old 10-30-2002, 04:57 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

I had heard that the Fed was considering another cut. The results proably wouldn't show up right away though. I'd guess that the market would pocket the profits for a while before the rates take a slip downward.
Old 10-30-2002, 05:06 PM
Travisw

travis on the west coast checkin' in. I'm ready to lock in at 5.75%. think it will go lower?

Old 10-30-2002, 05:12 PM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by traviss
23 yrs old too ..... me.. buying a house LMAO! thats the funniest thing I have ever heard I am not going know where, have the parents for company each night and plus I can't give up the huge shop out back

Traviss, you might want to take his advice . There is no better investment (especially now) then to own a home. You got the best of both worlds, why not buy a townhouse (side by side), rent both sides out and still live with M & D. Not to many people are in a situation like that. You could lay back and watch those renters pay your mortgage and then some. If your M & D are like mine, they would let that go for awhile and then realize that enough freeloading is enough and send me on my way

I bought my first house at age 23 and it was the best thing I did . Lived with M & D for only a few additional months after the house was bought. Once I got married, I moved right into the house.
Old 10-30-2002, 05:38 PM
Travisw

Traviss, deffinetly take the advice. I too bought my first house at 23. You won't regret it when you get in your 30's.

Old 10-30-2002, 09:50 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Yea, right now with the interest rates so low, we were able to refinance and buy a car and still have a lower monthly payment! We'll never be able to sell this house. We simply couldn't bear the interest! The nice thing is that when we start making some real money we should be able to easily afford the monthly payment and maybe even pay it off.

Besides traviss, it's alot easier to bring the girls home to your own home, than it is to try and sneak them in through the window while your parents are watching TV.

Quick Reply: Better Refinance Soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.