Notices

lauderdale boat show

Old 11-01-2002, 08:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

I know offshore score is down there he called me last night. He was rubbing it in since it is so warm down there and so cold here.
Old 11-01-2002, 05:41 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No ferrari boatgirl tried but no luck

as for moving and working down here if it can be worked out and i can help, hell yes!!!!! You can tell you know who i said that too

on anoter note
i'm down here and it about to rain i did however pick up a cheap intercooler for my engine at cobra engines

as for eth show i am going tommorow.

see you all ther ei will be all over teh place BUT i will definatley be stoppign by the OSO ghathering spot and sepndign a while at teh sunseeker display i hear they have some neat toys down here this year.
Old 11-01-2002, 05:58 PM
LadySunseeker

Originally posted by puder

see you all ther ei will be all over teh place BUT i will definatley be stoppign by the OSO ghathering spot and sepndign a while at teh sunseeker display i hear they have some neat toys down here this year.
Brendan:

Good luck with Sunseeker. Robert Braithwaite, the top brass from the UK, and new US importers for the SE will all be there. It is critical that you make a good impression which I am sure you will. You are the best, and I wouldn't have recommened you to take over this account if I didn't believe it myself.

Learning to fly - isn't it fun?

My best regards of all,
Jennifer

Old 11-01-2002, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Lutz, What cruise line are u doing ?? We are leaving on the 17th on the Enchantment (R.C.) .out of Ft Lauderdale. My first cruise. I got overruled again on going to Key West for the races, but this isnt a bad back-up concidering one of the stops is KW

Bob