could someone pass the chips and cookies please
Damn, I missed that one.orginally posted by sroker
or the porn version "Romancing the Bone" where she puts her head.........
I've seen Cinderella with her snapping pu**y and Pinocchio, it's not his nose that grows.
could someone pass the chips and cookies please
Who ya gonna sue when you are wasting away from lung disease? It won't be the tobacco industry. Who ya gonna sue when your wife is killed by a stoned motorist? It won't be the bar and bartender. Who ya gonna sue to fund anti- pot smoking adds? Who ya gonna sue when ya have a handicapped grandbaby?
Oh yea that doesn't happen because we are all personally responsible for our actions and after all "It's now Legal"
I smoked pot one night for a month
1) Hemp is among the oldest industries on the planet, going back more than 10,000 years to the beginnings of pottery. The Columbia History of the World states that the oldest relic of human industry is a bit of hemp fabric dating back to approximately 8,000 BC.
2) Presidents Washington and Jefferson both grew hemp. Americans were legally bound to grow hemp during the Colonial Era and Early Republic. The federal government subsidized hemp during the Second World War and US farmers grew about a million acres of hemp as part of that program.
3) Hemp Seed is far more nutritious than even soybean, contains more essential fatty acids than any other source, is second only to soybeans in complete protein (but is more digestible by humans), is high in B-vitamins, and is 35% dietary fiber. Hemp Seed does not contain THC.
4) The bark of the hemp stalk contains bast fibers which are among the Earth's longest natural soft fibers and are also rich in cellulose; the cellulose and hemi-cellulose in its inner woody core are called hurds. Hemp stalk contains no THC. Hemp fiber is longer, stronger, more absorbent and more insulative than cotton fiber.
5) According to the Department of Energy and Dr. Brooks Kelly, Hemp as a biomass fuel producer requires the least specialized growing and processing procedures of all hemp products. The hydrocarbons in hemp can be processed into a wide range of biomass energy sources, from fuel pellets to liquid fuels and gas. Development of biofuels could significantly reduce our consumption of fossil fuels and nuclear power.
6) Hemp grows well without herbicides, fungicides, or pesticides. Almost half of the agricultural chemicals used on US crops are applied to cotton.
7) Hemp produces more pulp per acre than timber on a sustainable basis, and can be used for every quality of paper. Hemp paper manufacturing can reduce wastewater contamination. Hemp's low lignin content reduces the need for acids used in pulping, and it's creamy color lends itself to environmentally friendly bleaching instead of harsh chlorine compounds. Less bleaching results in less dioxin and fewer chemical byproducts.
8) Hemp fiber paper resists decomposition, and does not yellow with age when an acid-free process is used. Hemp paper more than 1,500 years old has been found. It can also be recycled more times.
9) Hemp fiberboard produced by Washington State University was found to be twice as strong as wood-based fiberboard.
10) Eco-friendly hemp can replace most toxic petrochemical products. Research is being done to use hemp in manufacturing biodegradable plastic products: plant-based cellophane, recycled plastic mixed with hemp for injection-molded products, and resins made from the oil, to name just a very few examples.
what too old said!!
Cool hemp facts, but marijuana and the hemp you're talking about are not the same they're just members in the same family.
Better reread the Apache thread.Originally posted by Consintracy
Anyways,"POT"........I've never heard of ANY crime's that had taken place where "POT" was involved!!! [/B]
HEY! looks like Woody Harrelson is using lotoparty's id..........
The fact that any idiot can grow himself is a decent point, but we would always pay for convienence......i can bake chocolate chip cookies myself, but when i have the craving, i get a box of entemanns (sp?)........
Most people get mellow on pot, which is a strength. Ask any cop ( my dad just retired after 34 years) would you rather bust up a party full of drunks, or a party full of stoners........Answer will be the same every time..........
It sure is. In more ways than one
Alum Metal Fab
Custom Marine Sales
Dave's Custom Boats
Diamond Performance Parts
Double R Performance
Elton Porter Insurance
Fastboats Marine Group
GGB Exhaust Technologies
Grand Sports Center
Ilmor High Performance Marine
Lake Cumberland Marine
Lake Havasu Boat Show
Marine Technology Inc
McLeod Design Group
Performance Boat Center
Performance Marine Trading
Potter Performance Engines
Ron Sporl Performance
Speed and Custom Marine
Total Dollar Insurance
Teague Custom Marine
Wake Zone Marine Insurance
Young Performance Marine