Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Going back under the knife ! >

Going back under the knife !

Notices

Going back under the knife !

Old 10-30-2002, 05:24 PM
Intolerant1

Default Going back under the knife !

For those following the saga, the bone grafts from my spinal fusion have moved and are again touching the nerves. Dont have a date but it looks about 2 weeks. This will be spine surgery number 6 and the 3rd in a 2 month time period. Any spine surgeons out there ? Malpractice attorneys ?

Im going to need a really nice riding boat.

Old 10-30-2002, 05:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Damm I hope all works out for you !! Good Luck .
Old 10-30-2002, 05:39 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

COME ON !!!!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY !!!!!!!!! How much are they going to put you through???? Keep us posted, we will be thinking of you. And Cheryl STILL wont let me your HYBUSA !!!!!
Old 10-30-2002, 05:53 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Better luck this time and just be better by summer
Old 10-30-2002, 08:03 PM
wayne

Intolerant1 , sorry to hear about the back problems , i have been there . buy a progression boat , it will help the back .

Old 10-30-2002, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bummer. Sorry to hear that. Health is EVERYTHING. Gotta hang on to it. I hope this one works out for you.
Old 10-30-2002, 09:17 PM
Allan4

Daggone man, sorry to hear this, I feel for you. I hope you find you way thru this mess, pm me if you want to sound off a bit, would be more than happy to lend a hand. Good luck, keep'em honest. Have you considered a different doc?? I know you shopped hard initially, just curious about now. Hang tough, Allan

Old 10-30-2002, 10:22 PM
Charter Member #971
Charter Member

Sorry to hear the bad news. I feel for you, I've had numerous surgeries myself and may be going in again in the near future myself.

Les

Hawaii no ka 'oi
Old 10-30-2002, 11:55 PM
Intolerant1

A new Doc will be doing this. The old Doc will be assisting. I have a friend of the family who is a spine surgeon who says Im in the best of hands possible (University of Chicago). I thought I knew what pain was about until now. Unfortunatley...**** happens. Thats why they call it practicing medicine. They are taking out the current bone grafts which were wedges much like what you use to drive into an axe handle to secure the axe head only made from bone. The new ones are threaded bone dowles that screw into place. I gues I need the medical grade thread locker, maybe some JB Weld.

Obnoxious, the Busa aint for sale and If the Docs succeed in criplin me, it will be converted into the baddest three wheeler on the planet.

Old 10-31-2002, 12:35 AM
Registered

Chris,
Sorry to hear you’re going in again! I hope this one will turn out with much better results. I think the surgeons should chip in and buy you something big!!!! A nice 40 something Skater, Outerlimits or NEW Apache. That’s the LEAST they can do.
Dan

Quick Reply: Going back under the knife !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.