Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boating season's not over yet (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/36202-boating-seasons-not-over-yet.html)

BryanTuvell 11-06-2002 01:04 PM

OK, I can live without your great fun wife (slightly sad! LOL)....
Can she pack me a lunch of Jello's?
Or just send Lenny's wife instead!

I am considering this seriously, I spent the day on Ricks boat 2 weeks ago, one of the highlights of my year!

Let me work Nancy over some this evening.

Plus if your overnighting Rick lives accross the inlet, Patrisha surely would host us! And feed us breakfast!

Chime in Rick....
Bryan

Cignificant 11-06-2002 01:09 PM

Congratulations Rick! You just adopted two bouncing drunk guys!You da man!!

BryanTuvell 11-06-2002 02:46 PM

I just spoke to the famous Rick E.
He has been catching up on honey doooo (meeeee's)
and he is Liberty card capable for this weekend, his house or Smithfield with the Gin lady....

Don't make me reread the last 3 pages.

Steve you have the con, what is the plan....
Bryan

Cignificant 11-06-2002 02:57 PM

The only plans I have are:

1) Leave Richmond Friday by noon with plenty of eats, gas, and beverages;

2) Get back to Richmond Saturday by 5:00pm.

Other than that, I'm wide open for suggestions. But I would like to bounce around the Bay one more time this year.

Vyper340 11-06-2002 04:36 PM

Happy hour looks like a pretty good option BUT I will have to wait on the Saturday boating thing since I leave for Europe Sunday... and need to spend some time with the new toy; Scooter Jr.

Dave

Reckless32 11-06-2002 05:19 PM

Cig:
My thoughts exactly about running on the bay. I was planning on running to the cove over in the intercoastal for the day just to clean out the cylinders from all the setting the boat's been doin' lately.:mad:

Bryan thanks for the update earlier. I finally was able to set aside a few moments to surf the board and check out the latest. Tomorrow is my b-day so I'll have my game face on all weekend. May even talk the queen into a little gig or "two" at the house. :cool:

I'll be in Kitty Hawk on business tomorrow. We'll see everyone soon...:D

Macklin 11-06-2002 06:37 PM

Just logged on at home (got the computer downstairs now) to see what the latest was on our plans.....looking GOOD!! :cool:

Bryan, you are welcome to join us on Saturday if that works better. Ice Pics will be included....but no 'Cigarette'....!!

This is starting to look like a party....anybody else want to join in?

BryanTuvell 11-06-2002 06:45 PM

Steve I am there man!
We'll talk tomorrow.
I just emailed my group and announced my plan, which I am still unsure of big picture.

ROMP the bay.... or the Gin Lady....
I can sleep any where, Rick and Patricia has are back in VB, or the Gin Lady in Smithfield....

So what is the Macro plan?
Bryan

Macklin 11-06-2002 06:56 PM

I guess the Cigarette is more important than the ice pics??????? :(

BryanTuvell 11-06-2002 08:11 PM

That is too funny, Nancy and I was sitting here saying, "they both smoke, what is up with that!"
Guess my mind is also on drugs.... I just want to be in the fun with all my good friends, especially you two.....

I am Ready to board!
When would you and Diane be leaving?

Call ya tomorrow at lunch....

WHERE ARE WE OVERNIGHTING????
B