Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
For All You Audiophiles Out There!! >

For All You Audiophiles Out There!!

Notices

For All You Audiophiles Out There!!

Old 11-10-2002, 02:57 PM
OG Outlaw 24

Default For All You Audiophiles Out There!!

I was going through my garage today and stumbled upon an alternator I had bought about 2 years ago for my competition audio system. I ended up going with stock. The alternator is brand new never installed. It is one of the best made. It is made by Ohio Generator. I believe the output is between 250 to 300 amps. It has a regulator box and a knob for mounting on your dash that boosts voltage from 13 to 19 volts. I bought it for a chevy motor and I don't know what else it will fit. I paid around $1000 for it. There are a number of uses for this besides audio. If anyone is interested PM me or call me at (517) 202-6611. ANy reasonable offer will take it.

I did not know what forum to put this post in. (Sorry)

OG

Old 11-11-2002, 07:26 AM
OG Outlaw 24

I've put about 4,000 miles on it in 2 months. Drive it every chance I get You would not believe how many people stop and take pictures!! The only noise problem is the engine noise through the fire wall. I usually have 2500 watts cranked so I don't notice it Dynamat might prove to be an effective answer to me. I've used it alot in stereo installs in the past and it is easy to install.

You have pics of the 650??

OG