Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Smoke on the Water Video...... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/36301-smoke-water-video.html)

LEOPAJM 11-05-2002 07:40 AM

Smoke on the Water Video......

Hey folks , got my video last nite and watched about half of it so far. They did a great job again this year and the video was imo better than last year. Saw a bunch of you OSOers on there too.

BTW, hey JD, thats the best post run interview I've scene in a long time, I'm sure Mark B. will appreciate the little plug you through in there for him. Can't wait to watch the rest !!! :D

JM

WickedWon 11-05-2002 04:34 PM

They did a real nice job of capturing the whole event, the editing and the music are all done well, but man do I look OLD!! Ya think Berman's gonna be happy with the BAM plug, OUCH !:D :D

LEOPAJM 11-06-2002 07:23 AM

Man, I didn't think you looked any older than normal!!!:D

Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE 11-06-2002 01:16 PM

Boatme,
Was wondering if you had any extra copies that you might be thinking of selling??????For the last 2 runs I sat off to the sidelines and watched........Really is a spectacular event,the sound of all those boats taking off at once was fantastic....
Thanks
Steve

Back4More 11-06-2002 02:47 PM

My box still hasn't produced a tape!!!:(

MIdnightRider 11-06-2002 02:59 PM

Mark- Can you email me the name of the company that shot the video. I would like to buy some still photos from the overhead shots they had of my boat from pics taken friday afternoon. Thanks Chad [email protected]

Madcow 11-06-2002 04:41 PM

Still waiting!:D

WickedWon 11-07-2002 07:20 AM

Mailing My Entry Today

Mark, Jerry and I will start working on the LEOPA boys to enter early so you can get us all in the same area of the dock. BTW in all fairness to BAM, Mark B. warrantied the tranny's, I did upgrade to his drysumps and had no other problems the rest of the season even though the five blades REALLY load them up in BIG water. FYI Victory's is now WickedWon.

Looking forward to June 6th! Jim Deitz

LEOPAJM 11-07-2002 07:30 AM

In todays mail !!!

Yeah Mark, great job again .... talked to Bob L. yesterday and he is looking for ward to bigger and badder for this coming year. Hey JD .... we gotta work on getting closer to the restrooms this year:D

BTW .... If you could keep the sticks out of the wood just a little maybe you'd get some video of your boat for once !?!?!?!?!

JM

MIdnightRider 11-07-2002 12:35 PM

Speaking of reserved spaces for next year. Slip number 12 treated us nice last year, close to the party and the potty, and we are hoping with early payment that we will be returning to the same spot. " SLIP SAVERS ON NUMBER 12, I CALLED IT!":D Midnight:cool: