Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   CMI Blowout! OSO Group Discount (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/36441-cmi-blowout-oso-group-discount.html)

rjcardinal 11-08-2002 02:43 PM

Mongo,

Check your email,

Ron

imongo 11-08-2002 02:49 PM

Hey RJ,

Send me a PM instead of regular email. Earthlink is having problems...

Mongo

Mr Gadgets 11-09-2002 08:08 PM

Those prices are real good. I just don't need any at the moment.. Mine are still working fine. I do have a buddy that would be interested in a set of Big tubes.. The real big ones!
Can you get a price on those, or are they too custom to get a general price?

Thanks..

Dick

Johno 11-10-2002 07:21 PM

CMI Uni-top

Where can I see a pic of the CMI Uni-top for a std. Bravo setup?
Thanks John

jonesmarineinc 11-11-2002 06:55 AM

CMI HEADERS

Just wondering who was still planning on buying CMI Headers and Tails, I have only recieved 4 of the 21 commited orders!! Please post or call today so I figure out who is still ordering..

Thanks,
Brian Jones
Jones Marine Inc.

704-639-1298
[email protected]

Madcow 11-12-2002 01:18 PM

I don't want to change out my silent choice system, but thanks for the price.

jonesmarineinc 11-13-2002 10:25 AM

CMI DISCOUNT

Well,

Today is Hump day and we have two more days before the special pricing on CMI headers and Accesories run out. So please hurry and get your orders in Today if possible. To all the OSO members that have allready placed your orders I do thank you. The special pricing was given because the amount of orders that were expected. We would love to give OSO members group Discounts in the future, But you have to rember that group discounts come when people are commited and ready to buy, not just price shopping!!! So if you were a committed person or just following the thread call today!!!!

P.S------ To all OSO members that purchase product from us will always get atleast a 10% discount on all products bought in the future, just by telling our sale staff that you are a OSO member.

:) :) :)

Thanks Again,
Brian Jones
Jones Marine Inc.

[email protected]
www.jonesmarineinc.com

Dave F 11-14-2002 07:33 AM

Brian,

Thanks. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I sent my check yesterday. You should see it tomorrow.

To all you other guys. All's I can say is, what are you waiting for??? I got mine!! that's for sure.

Some Big polished Race E Tops headin' my way!!! woo hooo!!

DAVE

jonesmarineinc 11-14-2002 08:20 AM

Headers

Thanks Dave,

It was my pleasure doing bussiness with you, even though
I had to take a few tums after I got off the phone with you. :D :D :D, just kidding . But thanks to all you people who
have bought in the last week. And to everbody that hasent you still have today and tommorw!!!

Brian Jones
Jones Marine Inc.

[email protected]

Dave F 11-14-2002 11:48 AM

:D :D :D LMAO

Brian,

Can ya tell I negotiate fairly often????

I guess that's whats happens when you're a Shop Steward, and on the Grievance and Negotiating Committee on the Union Executive Committee.:D

Thanks again
DAVE