If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snowmobiles!

My Boats:
    Boatless... Damn...
    I just remembered he had bought a baja in FL and brought it up to NY, I think that is what started my love of powerboats. My family skied with the hennels on the U.S. Waterski Show team in scotia for years. I remember Gary and his brother bringing home the trailer that had all the arctic cats in it... I think they had something like 6 or 7 sleds between roger,gary and the rest of the family. Rogers wife died i think the next year or the year after that....

My Boats:
    Hustler 388
    Sacandaga Lake

I know the family very well. Great people. That was my group of people at the accident. It was a bad night I lost two friends that night, Roger and Tom T. The accident scene was unforgetable. I am going over to Greg Hennels'(oldest son) this week with my sled. Greg sold that Baja (25 Outlaw) this past spring. As far as the sKi team in scotia, they wanted me to drive one of the boats for the shows. Gary and his sister Julie were in it. Great skiiers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12