If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Twin screws

Cigarette pricing

I'm going to buy a new 38TG with 575's. What would be the base price, with 20,000 for graphics?

My Boats:
    1986 38 cigarette
    east new market, md.
    Call Offshore Performance in Grasonville Md. 410-827-0200 ask for Harry Judge

first I read the thread and kept on reading others but now I turn back. i have to ask cause i didnt understand..
    when you buy a new boat from cigarette ,do they give you the boat in blank color?
    do you pay xtra for paint?
    20000 for graphics = what kind of graphic price is that?what graphics you are planning to put?

My Boats:
    02 Cigarette Mystique T/S
    Naples, Maine
    Phil at LipShip in Miami would be my first and only call.

He is fantastic and does business the old fashioned way. no bull****, and honest.

Good luck, Kurt.

Manahawkin,NJ/ Orange County,NY
    at you can list price out a cigarette

Twin screws
    Timucin, When you order a Cig. you can spend what ever you want to on graphics, because they are all custom. There is not a per say graphics package that you order. That is just a number that I came up with after looking at different boats and asking how much they cost.

Biggus, I Emailed Phil Lipship on Thurs. Have not heard back from him yet.
    Thanks for all the info guys.

My Boats:
    31 Jupiter w/ 300 VRods
    Aventura, FL
    Call Glen or Ralph Martin at Martin Offshore. They have been selling Cigs longer and have sold more than anyone else. Get Dave Hunter to design/paint the graphics and have Tres Martin rig the boat and set it up at Lake X.

Twin screws
    Hi Brad, I think we met once at Hartwell on a boat trip that Atlanta Powerboat Club put on. Do you have a 35 Cig? I understand you have it up for sale now. That's a shame, beautiful boat.

Twin screws
    105mph, Who was the guy up north that told you full price? Just curious, may be the people I've been talking to. Did Lipship give you the best price? They sell only Cigarettes, seems they would be able to get the best prices.

Twin screws
    105mph, Tried to send you a private message, but could not figure out how. I have a fountain now, been trying to sell but haven't had any luck. It's a great boat, just want something a little more custom. I'm sick about the way Fountain droped their prices, has hurt me as far as selling my boat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast