Holland area Team Chaos members..... >

Holland area Team Chaos members.....

Notices

Holland area Team Chaos members.....

Old 11-09-2002, 10:21 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Holland area Team Chaos members.....

Hay Crazyhorse, it's been a LOOOOONNNNGGGGGGG time since we had one of our little suare's at the Legion. You feeling up to it yet??

Dyno? Mr. Gadgets? MitchStellin? Rambunctious? BGIII??????
Old 11-09-2002, 10:24 PM
Registered

Hey Mike....Crazy is over in the chat room now....Fred
Old 11-09-2002, 10:31 PM
Registered

Yah, I'm up for that. I will be out of town Mon Tues & Wed and not on a night a lot of leaves have fallen ( I live in tree hell) sooooooooo maybe next week.
Old 11-10-2002, 08:14 AM
Registered

I'm open just about any day, providing we're not working mandatory overtime.
Old 11-10-2002, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

See how you guys are, always excluding the non-members

Old 11-10-2002, 09:06 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Playn, it's easy to get into the club.... all you have to do is show up wherever we are firing up a motor on blocks on the shop floor. Show up, instant membership. Or, there's the honorary membership...... post pictures of YOUR motor running on the shop floor.

To my knowledge, there are about a dozen of more members, especially since we fired one up at Crazyhorses party last Feb. and there were a LOT of OSO people there.

If he has another party this year, perhaps I'll have my motor ready and we can fire it up for fun!!!!
Old 11-10-2002, 09:09 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

I play mister Mom most nights I could make it on a friday but this coming weekend is Deer Hunting!!!!and like Mitch I live in Tree Hell! 3.5 hours of raking Saturday and wake up this morning to another full day of clean up!!!!Damn let it Snow!!!!
Old 11-10-2002, 09:11 AM
Registered

Hey, you, too can be a Team Chaos member for the low-low price of 100 dollars, that's right folks, just 100 dollars! The benefits received in just the first 3.5 minutes alone can be worth oh-so-much more than we can describe here! But wait, there's more! Along with your membership packet you'll recieve, at no additional cost, a complete set of wonderful Ginsu knives! They slice, they dice, they even tell time! And they double as screwdrivers! Call now! 1-800-BEN-DOVER. Call now! The first 3 callers will also be eligible to enter the Team Chaos Sweepstakes! First prize to be announced later. Call Now! Limited membership opportunities are available, but they're going fast! But wait! There's more! Call in the next 10 minutes and you'll receive, absolutely free, an all-expense-paid weekend in beautiful Borculo Michigan! Call now! Did you hear what I said?? Call Now! Offer void where prohibited by stupidness.
Old 11-10-2002, 09:25 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Waterfoul
Playn, it's easy to get into the club.... all you have to do is show up wherever we are firing up a motor on blocks on the shop floor. Show up, instant membership. Or, there's the honorary membership...... post pictures of YOUR motor running on the shop floor.

To my knowledge, there are about a dozen of more members, especially since we fired one up at Crazyhorses party last Feb. and there were a LOT of OSO people there.

If he has another party this year, perhaps I'll have my motor ready and we can fire it up for fun!!!!
RUNNING???? He said Running? Uh, I'm out
Old 11-10-2002, 09:28 AM
Registered

Soooo....I saw a motor run on Crazyhorse's floor last winter so I am a member???.....Fred

Quick Reply: Holland area Team Chaos members.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.