Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What is everyones favorite partying music? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/36868-what-everyones-favorite-partying-music.html)

rainmn 11-14-2002 01:37 PM

One song always comes to my mind: Fishbone - Party at Ground Zero.

26scarab 11-14-2002 01:42 PM

Rainmn,
I haven't heard that song in years !! It's definitley a good one.

ChrisK 11-14-2002 01:54 PM

rockstrmkr.....If you need someone to demo any CD's lemme know... Ill be sure to listen and give you an opinion on em :-)

MIdnightRider 11-14-2002 02:34 PM

Unfortunately to all the Old Men on this site still sportin' the Mullet's, Def Leppard "Aint" going to get the hotties movin'. As a former College Dead Head my boys will even hate to here me say this, but its gotta be House, Hip Hop, or Rap to get those thongs bouncin'. Thats what the girls like, M&M, Biggie, Puff, DMX, Dre, Snoop, J-Lo, Pink, Maze, Fat Joe, Bubba Sparks, Nelly, Big Tymers, Cube, and I dont even know if those house guys have names. You just buy a compelation CD that has house music and the girls they love that ****. Nothin' gets it goin' like when Hot n' Here comes on, or DMX Lose my mind. I am a die hard Allman Brothers fan ie Midnight Rider ( my anthem song ) but dance-hip hop is it right now. Midnight:cool:

THRILLSEEKER 11-14-2002 02:43 PM

I hate to admit it but Midnight is right. Girls now a days want to hear that rap ****:rolleyes: The first time I heard someone crank Eminem at a waterfront bar were I hang out, I thought the guy would get his a$$ kicked for sure. But all the women loved it and everybody was jammin:rolleyes:

26scarab 11-14-2002 02:59 PM

Midnight,
you've named some good ones , and your exactly right. DMX, Bubba Sparks (that video cracks me up), and Busta Rymes definitley gets the hotties going !!!

Don't get me wrong some of that old stuff is good but if someone started blaring "Hocus pocus" by Focus I would be upset plus it would be a stampede of women bailing out of the area !!!:D

Blacksunshine 11-14-2002 03:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Rob Zombie, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Transplants, Crystal Method, The Prodigy, Chevelle, The Vines, Audiovent, The Strokes, The White Stripes..........i know there are more but.......drank too much beer already....and kinda forgettin!!

Jamie B. 11-14-2002 03:51 PM

absolutely ANYTHING by Barbara Streisand
:eek:
Just kidding. Actually, anything Progressive House / Progressive Trance ( anything spun by John Digweed is killer ) works real good once the sun goes down. During the day, anything Euro Dance ( i.e. hi-energy stuff ) keeps everyone moving :cool:

NASTY HABIT 11-14-2002 05:34 PM

FURIOUS

FAST ENOUGH 11-14-2002 05:53 PM

FUNK!!:cool: