Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Scope Yardhouse Run this Saturday instead!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/36878-scope-yardhouse-run-saturday-instead.html)

Steamin Rice 11-15-2002 12:16 PM

Toys,

If you are going to launch at the Dunes in Newport, take the 405, exit at Jamboree and head towards the coast. About 1 block before you get to the PCH, turn right onto Back Bay Dr, there's a light there. That will bring you to the entrance of the Dunes, and you can follow the signs to the launch ramp.

From the Dunes, it's about a 45 minute idle to the breakwater.

After you put your boat back on the trailer at the Dunes, there is a wash rack where you can flush your motors and wash your boat. You'll need to bring a hose, muffs for your outdrives, and some quarters since the water at the Dunes runs off of quaters. If you are at a marine store today, buy some "Salt-Away" to use when you flush your motors.

If I can round up some people to go with me tomorrow, I'll be taking my boat out and launching at the Dunes so I can meet up with you there if you want to . My boat is 29', so I'll probably be hanging back from the rest of the group.....If I can't round up some other people to go with me, I may just drive to LB or try to mooch a ride with somebody....

PS: I think you'd look good in Douggie's boat....:D

PhantomChaos 11-15-2002 01:00 PM

Originally posted by rick32
What happend to the pict ????

Rick32:cool:

Yeah!!!!! What happened to the photo??? :D :D :D :D

Douggie Fresh 11-15-2002 01:07 PM

Steamin Rice , Sorry Dude even if you go alone you have to take your boat....... It is going to be 85 degrees and only a ***** would drive up there.

Douggie

Uncle Toys 11-15-2002 01:34 PM

Steamin' - Thanks for the info. My cell is 909-522-5160, give me a call tomorrow morning if your on your way.

"PS: I think you'd look good in Douggie's boat...." :confused: :confused:

Douggie Fresh 11-15-2002 01:43 PM

Toy's Are you looking for a commission ????

Uncle Toys 11-15-2002 01:53 PM

Dougster, I beleive its Steamin', I was quoting him and then added the confused smilies (see post a couple above).

DEVIL MAN 11-15-2002 02:00 PM

Once again, the Devil Man has pulled the heat from the bowels of hell and we are going to be cruising the Pacific tomorrow with some serious sun screen and breaking into a Darkside sweat!!!!

Bring your cameras tomorrow boys!!!!!! This weather is awesome...you guys are so lucky to know me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DMan...and the D is for some serious DESERT Heat!!!!!!!!!!

PhantomChaos 11-15-2002 02:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yep.......sure is nice!

Douggie Fresh 11-15-2002 02:06 PM

Norty, Hard at work with the top down in the MBZ !!!!!!!

Fresh

Uncle Toys 11-15-2002 02:16 PM

Geez D Man, guess D doesn't stand for Devoid of ego :D :D

p.s. I expect you to wear the matching tennis shoes tomorrow! :cool: