Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New 50' Aluminum Cat coming to US (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/36911-new-50-aluminum-cat-coming-us.html)

PhantomChaos 06-10-2008 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin (Post 2586446)
Sure, but I'm wasting my time, my way. Darr posts some BS and people who don't know him spend time trying to help. They could have maybe spent that time on something legitimate.

Either way it is BS ! He's wasting time his way, you in your way! :D :D

jeffhendersenevo 06-11-2008 05:12 AM

I agree phantom, these guys just follow me around because they are easily amused, these guys continue to break the rules by posting the f--- word and threatening members and misrepresenting themselves like on the Apache thread. these people need to mind their own business, they have my number and an invitation to come to loto but me phone has never rang, they are internet punks that are hipocrits, Rik, I posted with my name tthe other day, in an effort to do what you said and sent a email to oso , I had no response except a ban, I tried.

Jassman 06-11-2008 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by jeffhendersenevo (Post 2586643)
I agree phantom, these guys just follow me around because they are easily amused, these guys continue to break the rules by posting the f--- word and threatening members and misrepresenting themselves like on the Apache thread. these people need to mind their own business, they have my number and an invitation to come to loto but me phone has never rang, they are internet punks that are hipocrits, Rik, I posted with my name tthe other day, in an effort to do what you said and sent a email to oso , I had no response except a ban, I tried.

So to be banned in just using you're name...that tell's you what...Jim, I would think you are smarter than that...No one is interested in coming to LOTO or spending time with you. What will that prove, that you are a nice guy. You have a few more important things to get straightened out at this time. Seek help..then come back...Good Luck.

Audiofn 06-11-2008 06:44 AM

If you were banned then what makes you think you can come back on the site?

Rik 06-11-2008 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by jeffhendersenevo (Post 2586643)

Well, at least you tried.

A real identity goes a long way towards quilling the childish behavior from all sides.

thunderusone 06-11-2008 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Liquid Liability (Post 2586560)
I would sell you a 12 month old blue top Optima for your adding machine, but it would discharge and lose the calculation in less than 30 minutes!!!

I have never seen such a success in a battery over the years that is such a hunk of poo. Optimas SUCK. they build up a memory like a giant cell phone battery.

ITS AN ODYSSEY NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON MY ODYSSEY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turbosonoma 06-23-2013 01:47 AM

Whatever happened to this thing? Is it in a canada?