If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    On his official statement there was no bump Jennifer. And shipwrecked just back off because you don't know my Danny and should not have said anything like that, I may be a little old fashioned but respect my privacy. You want to go at it just say the word but back off please

My Boats:
    Pontoon 2002 Crestliner
    I was a tractor trailer driver for 20 years, until Dan and I talked and I made a career switch. By the way we found eachother on OSO. The ROAD RAGE is complete BULL**** I had a deadly weapon in my hands and wanted to run many people over and it could have been justified, BUT I DID NOT.

Road Rage is a made up thing by the defense. ROAD RAGE is just another way out or MURDER.

I almost laid a trailer over after some ******* cut me off and throw a rock at my winshield and hit the passenger glass I cought the guy after gearing down running @ 100 mph along 81 just before hitting the car I couldn't do it so I took the tag number down and called 911.

He got a pretty stiff sentence, but this was in VA.

Just by getting out of your car and on the road the other truck could have went wide to miss Dan.
    CASE CLOSED. Is he going to kill a truck? CASE CLOSED Can he stop a truck with his body? CASE CLOSED This is just a MURDER. Hang the Bastard

My thought's for my friend DanL
    Last edited by eMotiondriver; 11-16-2002 at 04:07 PM.

Road Rage is a made up thing by the defense.

Originally posted by Becca
    On his official statement there was no bump Jennifer. And shipwrecked just back off because you don't know my Danny and should not have said anything like that, I may be a little old fashioned but respect my privacy. You want to go at it just say the word but back off please
    Bec, I'm a former journalist, and I quoted verbatim what came out of Kenny's mouth.

I just rented a condo in a gated/gaurded community. I need a roommate. I would be honered......

My Boats:
    my big brothers apaches
    haledon nj
    Before we get carried away.lets just wait and see.
    Talks of a deal might have been pre-matureThey may have been
    talked about but at this time we are not sure one was made as
    stated earlier.what we do know for sure is that we got our guy.
    When I know the facts for sure so will you thanks, kenny

An OSO member has passed away. Let's make this thread positive in the sense that the mystery is solved. Regardless of the outcome, we should all be mourning instead of arguing about anything to do with this. Please do not force us to close this thread.

Thank you

Allergic to Nonsense Platinum Member T2x's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1966 !8' Switzer Wing "Miss Diablo" 1968 Switzer Wing "Dust'n the Wind 2",, 1960 Powercat 15C , 1977 17' Molinari w/Evinrude CCC
    Granite Quarry, NC
    Hi Becca and Babybro:

I am deeply saddened by your loss.............. Dan sounded like a really unique and decent guy. That having been said, it seems like the authorities have caught the other driver and much of what happens from here on in is going to be subject to their actions and your attorney.

The good news is that to a certain extent the facts are coming out, and will undoubtedly continue to do so. Closure is definitely more a reality than it was 24 hours ago. Aside from that you have a lot of healing and mourning to do, and may find some comfort in the willingness of the people on this board to support you in whatever way they are capable of doing.

It is obviously natural to feel anger and frustration at a time like this, and the test is not about gaining some form of vengeance, but rather maintaining a clear headed and logical approach to assure that as many of the proper steps as possible are taken in Dan's regard.

Emotions have run high and hot on this board and that is obviously not helpful, either in the solution or in providing comfort to you.........for, sadly, none of us can do anything for Dan, and, as a matter of fact, he might be able to do more for us....from a better place.

I'll pray for that and hope everyone else will act in an appropriate way.....out of honor and respect.

God Bless you,

Rich Luhrs
    Last edited by T2x; 11-15-2002 at 06:05 PM.

Beautiful, that is what I was trying to say. Those are the kind of posts that belong on a thread of this nature.

speel chekk this fokker! Charter Member puder's Avatar
    My Boats:
    27' Scarab
    Locust Valley, New York
    babybro and becca.

I'm very glad to hear they caught the guy. Hopefully justice will be server.

On a sidenote. Dan helped me out in getting a lotus turbo esprit fixxed. Its my brothers car and it needed tons of work. If it wasn't for dan's help it would still be a total (barely running) mess. My brother doesn'';t really drive it so today was the first day its been driven in at least 3 months (by me). After i got back from putting her through the paces i came back checked OSO and found out they caught the guy.

Reguardles of a deal he will not get off scott free. Eventually he'll get what he deserves. stay focused and keep positive.
    Pardon me, while I whip this out!

My Boats:
    little cat...BIG MOTOR
    Aurora Ontario
    That they know who did this is great news.That dam defence attourneys and plea bargains are even mentioned is not. Lets just hope that true justice prevails.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast