Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
They caught the guy that killed DanL!!!!!! >

They caught the guy that killed DanL!!!!!!

Notices

They caught the guy that killed DanL!!!!!!

Old 11-15-2002, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That they know who did this is great news.That dam defence attourneys and plea bargains are even mentioned is not. Lets just hope that true justice prevails.
Old 11-15-2002, 06:45 PM
I hate the winter!!
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well said T2x......

Again my condolences to the family and hope for swift justice to the guilty.
Old 11-15-2002, 07:16 PM
Registered

Great news, closure is the most important part here. Without it Dans Soul would never be at pease. This will come to justice, no doubt this killer will pay, forever. There is no place in road rage for killing. I've screwed with many divers but never even thought of killing them. This was wrong.
Old 11-15-2002, 08:18 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

T2x,

Again, very nicely said. As time progresses I hope that Becca and Dan's family and friends can learn to cope with the pain of lossing a loved one! It will take a very long time to accept the events of this tragedy. My hope is that everyone will allow it to happen.
My thoughts are with you Becca, and Dan's family.

Dick
Old 11-15-2002, 08:39 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I am glad that this guy turned himself in. This has to be a great step to closure for the family. If there is one thing that I have learned with having a father as a lawer this stuff is all VERY confusing. Sometimes it will even seem UNFAIR. HOWEVER have faith in the system and hopefully it will all work out. I hope that for your sakes it all does. Remember Violence does not Beget Voilence. PEACE

Jon
Old 11-15-2002, 09:46 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Becca and Babybro, I'm glad the guy turned himself in. And I pray that justice will be served.

I also pray for strenght for both of you. I know exactly what you are going through. This guy being behind bars won't ease your pain. But it may help the healing a little. Try to stay focused on the friends and family that has been so suportive through this. I don't like the word closure. What's closure when you've just burried someone you love. The hurt and empty feeling will always be there. I think over time you just get used to it. That's why we all need to continue to pray for Becca and Kenny.

Mark
Old 11-15-2002, 09:49 PM
Allan4

WOW!!!! Great news, I hope you are able to find comfort in the fact that the system does work. Truly sad, this entire tradgedy, it just makes me sick to my stomach. What ever your view, please everyone try to learn from such a horrible loss. It infuriates me that this guy left he scene, knowing without question what he had just done. You don't just runover a human being and then have some question as to if you actually injured this poor man. I hope he is made an example of, I understand accidents happen, but leaving the scene is what burns me. If he were concerned for his own safety, he should ahve immeidately called for help after the inccident. Inexcusable. A man has died becasue of this. Atleast he had the fortitude to turn himself in. I hope your family can begin the healing process with the modified capture that has taken place. It is in the hands of the law now, for better or worse. Either way, as someone said above, payment will come in some form or another. Good luck and God Speed. I hope the support from OSO has atleast brought a bit of a smile. Tough people last, tough times do not. Allan

Old 11-15-2002, 09:50 PM
CBPBA's Walmart Greeter
VIP Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by OffshoreOnly
People,

An OSO member has passed away. Let's make this thread positive in the sense that the mystery is solved. Regardless of the outcome, we should all be mourning instead of arguing about anything to do with this. Please do not force us to close this thread.

Thank you
Very well said Jeff.

Glad they've got the person in custody. My deepest heartfelt sympathies to Becca and Dan's family.

-----------------------------------------

CHESAPEAKE BAY POWER BOAT ASSOCIATION
'http://www.cbpba.com'

"Experience is something you don't have until just after you need it."
Old 11-15-2002, 10:32 PM
Charter Member #971
Charter Member

Becca, whatever the outcome I hope that you are able to get a little piece of mind knowing that the individual is in custody. I am not going to even speculate on the situation or how you are feeling. My only wish is that somehow you and your family will be able to find strength from the people here at OSO and are able to overcome this horrible tragedy. My prayers go out to you.

Les Anderson

Hawaii no ka 'oi
Old 11-15-2002, 10:58 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up

OSO Thank you for bringing things back into perspective...
T2x Very well said...

Becca & Babybro My prayers are with you both...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Quick Reply: They caught the guy that killed DanL!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.