Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   HEY Steet (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/37039-hey-steet.html)

vagrant 11-15-2002 07:08 PM

HEY Steet

I boat on lake norman also .We just sold our boat 1987 Donzi all red with a checkered flag on the side . Were are you located at
David

Steet 11-15-2002 07:17 PM

Lake Norman

Hi vigrant, I live on the west side near slanting bridge rd. I am just across from the boat rack marina due south. Where do you do most of your boating? I performance boat during the summer and use the cruiser for the winter months.

vagrant 11-15-2002 07:26 PM

Steet ,I am just around the corner from you . I have a vacant lot right across from Littles boat landing . I just put a pier in and had some dredging done. Is your boat mainly red and white I think I may have met you up at Rusty Rudders. We usually hang out at Bj Ducks . We have just sold the Donzi and we are looking to move up. We have found a 37 Active Thunder that we are going to look at soon. If we can get the deal worked out we are planning on boating on Norman during the summer and go to Florida in the winter.
David

Steet 11-15-2002 07:33 PM

Lake Norman

Vagrant. I use to live on dellinger rd. and still have a house there that I rent out. I really like the area. Are you planning on building? Are you off Burton Lane or Keistler Store Rd? I had a white and purple 280 velocity and now have a 390 velocity that is red and white, but I just got it. I have been to Rusty Rudder many times and BJ Ducks and Sarogonia's almost weekly.

vagrant 11-15-2002 07:43 PM

The lot is at the end of Keistler Rd and take a left onto Ridge Lane
2nd vacant lot on right. I just sold my house in westport.The house was nice but it was in a cove. This lot has a better view I just had to work some water issues. I believe I know your boat If it is the one I thinking of the engine hatch is fiberglass with no cushions.
The person I meet I believer was from up north some where. Dock Holiday which is in here often hangs at BJ Ducks also he has
a new 36 outlaw .Its amazing you never seen performance boats on Lake Norman and now there are every where. I believe top dog at the moment is Kenny Dean he has a 42 outerlimits with
cobra engines in it. Sweet Ride.
David

Steet 11-15-2002 07:50 PM

Small World

I met Doc Holiday at the Jacksonville Poker Run. Super guy, who also won the poker hand. Its amazing that I had never met him on the lake. I am not familiar with kenny deans outerlimits. I saw about 6 of them when I was in Sarasota for the poker run 4 weeks ago. They are awesome. Is kenny dean from this area , or does he just boat here? I have definitely not see the boat. You can not forget an outerlimits.

vagrant 11-15-2002 07:59 PM

Kenny Dean lives on the water at Cowens Ford country club.This site is amazing. I met Mark and Tommy on this site 2 yrs ago. They are our best friends. We have done alot of boating with those guys,from poker runs in Miami to key West ,to taking our boats from murlles inlet to Charleston.We need to hook up next year and do some boating.
David

Steet 11-15-2002 08:25 PM

Charleston trip

Sounds like a winner. I usually make an early may river trip through the lock system in Santee. We go through the river in fresh water which goes into the Cooper River. This is the way we always go. It is a great trip, by the Submarine base and all. We usually go again the end of September. Both trips are wonderful. You put your trailer in fresh water and flush boat out on the way back. We usually go all the way Hilton Head. Great boating and great scenery.

SKEET 11-16-2002 11:27 AM

HEY WHAT TYPE DEALER IS KENNY TODAY ?? HUSTLER,OUTERLIMITS , DID HE EVER GET HIS OUTERLIMITS TO RUN BETTER THAN THE HUSTLER ?
ISN'T HE IN THE HAULING BUSSINESS ? I MET HIM AT THE SAND BAR I THINK ON A TRIP DOWN TO NORMAN ,WOW WHAT A PLACE ,NICE PEOPLE ,ECT.
SEE YOU GUYS THERE NEXT SUMMER