If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    273.76 miles from Havasu

Thumbs up

Great video, guys...

It's not easy being you, is it?

My Boats:
    2005 34' Shockwave
    Cave Creek, AZ

Another great video......

Good to see eveybody on Sat.....

Here are a few pics that I took

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    Originally posted by Uncle Toys
    Sorry, that was not an excellent day – no way!

Pull out of Newport’s breakwater and there’s all the SCOPE big dawgs. Come up on the sticks and head north along the coast – gentle desert breeze blowing offshore, nothing but blue above, t-shirts, shorts, sun block and the big lake is behaving.

Not an excellent day, nope!

Running up the coast at 70 mph. Fresh’s dry pipes barking off my port, Rick’s dry pipes barking off my starboard. The hair on my arms is at attention. This kind of run is the reason you own a boat. Just when the adrenaline is maxing out, another sound moves along side – Devil Man with Nort videoing.

Twenty five minutes running my little kitty up to Long Beach in the salt with the big dawgs, I can tell you one thing for certain – I wasn’t thinking about my appointments for Monday morning, the damn manic-depressive stock market, the marketing guys trying to crowd onto my schedule or which college little princess is going to get into. You just can’t be more in the moment than that!

Nope, that wasn’t an excellent day Gary – that was surreal!

Driving home, Kathy is asking all kinds of questions. Which boat would I pick, steps or no steps, how much is insurance on a 38’ Cig, what’s the fuel burn, can we get a porta-potty in the cabin?

Guys, I think my boats for sale
    Aint it fun UT Your wife and my girlfriend would get along JUST FINE

Hey I am out there on the 27th to the 2nd. I know I know a short trip BUT I think there is another run on the Friday or the Saturday. Hope you can make it again.

Put your best foot forward!

My Boats:
    Active Thunder 25
    Toronto, Canada
    Great Video!!

Nort, what software are you using to capture and edit the video? I use Ulead but the quality is no where near what you get.

Platinum Member Platinum Member CigDaze's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Awesome, guys! Great run, must have been a blast...

Thanks for the video. Those motors are just the thing to get you going on a Monday Morning!

Nort !
    Where is thy footage bro ! ......... I was there too !
    laughs..... man what an awesome day... I wish you guy would have made it to Woody's for cocktail hours ...yup, we raged on !

My Boats:
    Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
    Bell Canyon, CA
    BamBam- It's taken with a DV cam, and uploaded to my PC and edited with Pinnicle Video version 8. There are two versions. First one has no music was a quicky to get on line. The other is more polished. I hope people copy them by the end of the week, because I will be deleteing them. It's too pricy to pay for the data traffic all the time.

[size=5]DEVIL VIDEO HERE (Right Click and save as....13M)[/size]

[size=5]DEVIL VIDEO #2 HERE (Right Click and Save As....18M)[/size]

Uncle Toys
    Audio - Where does your girlfriend live?

We are going to the lake for Thanksgiving weekend, its the kickoff weekend for the desert season. Big desert poker run. So, afraid we can't make the SCOPE run - bummer!

Sorry were going to miss you this time around, but Spring Heatwave Poker run for sure!

Phantom...great job on the kill me!!! That was one awesome day....even with the Dark Side!!! Next time I buy a boat, I am taking you with are way too observant, like my sixth grade teacher, Mr. Peabody!!!! Always picking things gave me a complex!!!!! We needed some rough water to make things happen....yeah, I did put the small pulley's on with some octane additive....122 is about rilght!!!

I like hanging around you and Jeffrey...the top speed of RWD goes up a mile per hour every other week!!!!!

Thanks again Norty!!!!!

DMan.....the weather was absolutely Delightful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Boats:
    Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
    Bell Canyon, CA

If it's true, I am totally surprised. Did you really get the video to work all by yourself, or did your assistant Michelle do it for you?

I wasn't being picky, I just know what a poodle you can be so if that thing on the bow was a bird ****, I figured I'd wipe if off for you. But since it wasn't, then I couldn't.

You friggin Cig people got me thinking about #6's and stuff.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast