Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What's your dream boat (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/37145-whats-your-dream-boat.html)

VelocityMike 11-18-2002 03:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Spectreboy that is one nice boat. Great paint job.

Mark here is a pic I found from last year at Sarasota where the boat went by us and made us look like we were standing still. You can see the clear section in the middle where all the computers and such are located. We had lunch with the owner of this boat down there and he is a really great guy and answered all of our questions. Trust me there was a lot of them.

Everytime I look at boats that I like, somehow becomes my dream boat so I cant say I have a particular one. But if i could own one I think Cigarette would be on the top of my list. If you dont know why just go to this thread and see for yourself. Cigarette Thread After following this post I have realilzed these are some of the finest offshore boats ever built. Oh well, be a while before I will have one. Have a great day all!

fountain1fan 11-18-2002 07:13 PM

47 fountain with 3 600 cummings disels and then a 31 sfc fountain 2 300 pro maxs

pullmytrigger 11-18-2002 09:05 PM

Used to be a Cig, now its a 37 Outerlimits (sorry Cig fans) because they are just SO outRAGEOUS!!!!, The 37 because when you have a 42 you start having trouble getting into places. Of course it wold be FULLY loaded, air,several dvds, full head, the MOTHER of all stereos. It would have two VEE EIGHTS! no V12s or whipples or pros or ............jet motors, two GROUND POUNDING BIG BLOCK VEE EIGHTS!!, roots supercharged, intercooled with the "bug catcher" style scoops like on the Sorcerer. A set up that when you flip the lid every every motorhead with an ounce of gasoline in his veins can relate to. Actually the Sorcerer motors with their big power, full tun key electronics and "THE LOOK" would do just fine.(this is fun!) Drives, no ASDs or anything wierd, lets face it ......SIXES!, colour matched of course! And sweet thing (talking to my "penthouse pet" chick) they're a little wilder than Playboy chicks by the way.(at least in my dreams) with our colour matched Extreme trailer and Top Kick pick up, both dripping with stainless(me flashy??) WE are going travelling baby!! 1000 Island s Poker Run, Lotto, Havasu, Florida,(her top is coming off) Scope,Lake Cumberland, Texas and anywhere else you're litttle heart desires baby..... OH and definately a trip down the Hudson into New York City, in time for the Poker Run of course!!.
I dont want no megayachts because I want to DRIVE it and I want to FEEL IT and HEAR IT when Im DRIVIN' IT!!!! I want to be gone for two weeks at a time, drop anchor in some secluded bay with my "pet" and another like minded couple(shes super hot too), watch the sunset, sip our long islands and dance and carry on late in to the night and OK.............HAVE TONS AND TONS OF SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!

mopower 11-18-2002 09:27 PM

OK,
I got my Formula...for my next dream boat how about Pamela Anderson , Heather Locklear , oops , can't miss Jennifer Lopez , maybe throw in Brittney Spears after I tire the rest of them out.
Sandra Bullock will pass with a push...Even Carmela Suprano:D
Lets see , since this is a dream anythings possible right? So lets turn the clock back twenty years and put a smile on Farrah Fawcett's face ,without the cracks and wrinkles :rolleyes: Oh hell , make it a tag team match and bring up Charlies other two Angels Kate and Jaclyn. Then for dessert a much thinner and younger Kathleen Turner. Whew, ok now I need a Cigarette...make it a Top Gun:D :D :D

32fever 11-18-2002 10:13 PM

Originally posted by twinn29
Used to be a Cig, now its a 37 Outerlimits (sorry Cig fans) because they are just SO outRAGEOUS!!!!, The 37 because when you have a 42 you start having trouble getting into places. Of course it wold be FULLY loaded, air,several dvds, full head, the MOTHER of all stereos. It would have two VEE EIGHTS! no V12s or whipples or pros or ............jet motors, two GROUND POUNDING BIG BLOCK VEE EIGHTS!!, roots supercharged, intercooled with the "bug catcher" style scoops like on the Sorcerer. A set up that when you flip the lid every every motorhead with an ounce of gasoline in his veins can relate to. Actually the Sorcerer motors with their big power, full tun key electronics and "THE LOOK" would do just fine.(this is fun!) Drives, no ASDs or anything wierd, lets face it ......SIXES!, colour matched of course! And sweet thing (talking to my "penthouse pet" chick) they're a little wilder than Playboy chicks by the way.(at least in my dreams) with our colour matched Extreme trailer and Top Kick pick up, both dripping with stainless(me flashy??) WE are going travelling baby!! 1000 Island s Poker Run, Lotto, Havasu, Florida,(her top is coming off) Scope,Lake Cumberland, Texas and anywhere else you're litttle heart desires baby..... OH and definately a trip down the Hudson into New York City, in time for the Poker Run of course!!.
I dont want no megayachts because I want to DRIVE it and I want to FEEL IT and HEAR IT when Im DRIVIN' IT!!!! I want to be gone for two weeks at a time, drop anchor in some secluded bay with my "pet" and another like minded couple(shes super hot too), watch the sunset, sip our long islands and dance and carry on late in to the night and OK.............HAVE TONS AND TONS OF SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about putting a little thought into it next time? LOL!:D :p

Twin screws 11-19-2002 05:19 AM

I'm with jmeng, want a Top Gun so bad I can taste it.

Jassman 11-19-2002 07:48 AM

45 Active Thunder
4300 Nor-Tech
46 Black Thunder.

All with twinn 900 hp motors and #3 drives:D or possibly the pulse drive system:D

BURNSMAZZ 11-19-2002 09:54 AM

Hell I like my Bajas,I'm easy to please.A 40' Outlaw with a pair of the new 525's and an Eagle tri-axle would put a little lead in my pencil.

Jayl13 11-19-2002 10:25 AM

Hell Id be happy if someone would give me a ride at this point

Back4More 11-19-2002 10:33 AM

Hey Jay...You ever get through the dyno yet?