Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Talkin Shit!! You All Suck!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/37192-talkin-shit-you-all-suck.html)

glassdave 11-19-2002 12:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hey pak . . i been notice'n you have a little trouble with your spelling :D

florida gator 11-19-2002 12:42 PM

Hey Packin, I see the members ages professions thread is still going strong. Have you checked to see if there were any other useless unemployed peices of shizit?

dockrocker 11-19-2002 12:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
After his short-lived career in social work (see above), our hero Packin'air heads to Hollywood to work in the entertainment industry.

Hilarity ensues.

Flyinbrian 11-19-2002 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another

dockrocker 11-19-2002 01:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Packin, having "retired early" from his Hollywood career, makes the jump into business, opening his own greeting card store - Hallmark with a twist....

Hilarity ensues.

glassdave 11-19-2002 01:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yea dock . . an luckey for him christmas is just around the corner . . . hes hope'n this will be a big seller

cigarette1 11-19-2002 01:24 PM

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid this thread is. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. This thread is trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. This thread emit more stupidness in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

cigarette1 11-19-2002 01:28 PM

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same Message Board as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

JUSTONCE 11-19-2002 01:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ITS O.K. CIGARETTE1

cigarette1 11-19-2002 01:31 PM

I've been waiting a long time to unleash these bombs :D

Old NG Stuff :cool: